• 43(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
which xml file is to customize for this?
(2015-03-01, 18:50)magy77 Wrote: which xml file is to customize for this?

for Video it's DialogSeekBar.xml and for Music it's MusicVisualisation.xml
(2015-03-01, 18:53)DerGary1991 Wrote:

Thx but this it to heavy for a noob like me, i hope jurial likes it and he makes this
I donate rather than to coding Big Grin

EDIT: What about "Home Cinema Experience" Addon implementation?
Cool, nice new skin!

But i observed a problem with this skin. It is kind of an old standing bug in kodi/xbmc...

If you have a video playing (in my case pvr) and are navigating some of the menues where there is not the video playback visible, even not a shrinked one, then after a couple of seconds the video buffer overruns. kodi begins to stutter while navigating and if you switch i.e. to fullscreen to see the video again you will see it playing fast forward, recovering every frame that wasn't vbisible before in a few seconds.

i remeber in the past skin makers ensured to always have the video somehow visbile, either as a small window or in the background to avoid this.
(2015-03-01, 19:33)magy77 Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 18:53)DerGary1991 Wrote:
Thx but this it to heavy for a noob like me, i hope jurial likes it and he makes this
I'm happy with how the osd is at the moment. I dont want to add an excessive amount of options, so I will have to leave this up to mods. Also, I'm back at uni this week so don't have as much time as I've had the past few weeks. Maybe you can ask DerGary1991 to share his code with you if you like his modification..

Cinema Experience was integrated weeks ago. You just have to go into the info for a video and it shows a button "Cinema Experience"

(2015-03-01, 22:40)a_user Wrote: Cool, nice new skin!

But i observed a problem with this skin. It is kind of an old standing bug in kodi/xbmc...

If you have a video playing (in my case pvr) and are navigating some of the menues where there is not the video playback visible, even not a shrinked one, then after a couple of seconds the video buffer overruns. kodi begins to stutter while navigating and if you switch i.e. to fullscreen to see the video again you will see it playing fast forward, recovering every frame that wasn't vbisible before in a few seconds.

i remeber in the past skin makers ensured to always have the video somehow visbile, either as a small window or in the background to avoid this.

Skin Settings > Fanart >Show now playing video in background.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi!

Quick question... is it possible to not have the fanart images shown in main menu, when a widget is set?

For the TV SHOWS menu item, I set the 'recent episodes' widget to be visible when pressing up. And, I set that menu item to show multiple background images. However, those background images are not shown, because the skin rotates between the fanart images from the widget - which should (I think) be only visible when I press up to show the widget AND select one of the widget episodes.

So in short, I'd like it to show fanart images ONLY when an episode is selected in the widget.

Is that possible, or maybe I've set it up wrongly? Smile
mikkelnl Wrote:Hi!

Quick question... is it possible to not have the fanart images shown in main menu, when a widget is set?

Settings -> Widgets -> Replace fanart with slideshow
(2015-03-01, 23:31)magy77 Wrote:
mikkelnl Wrote:Hi!

Settings -> Widgets -> Replace fanart with slideshow

Yep, that's close to what I'm looking for Smile
Added some themoviedb.org trending windows - id 3204 (movies) and id 3205 (episodes) -- selectable from common shortcuts in the home customisation dialog.

3204 shows In Cinemas, Upcoming, Popular and Top Rated movies
3205 shows Today, Airing, Popular, Top Rated episodes

Nice. Taking advantage of the extendedinfo script!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Trailer doesn't work in TV shows. Could it be a bug or settings
(2015-03-02, 01:36)hacky4real Wrote: Trailer doesn't work in TV shows. Could it be a bug or settings

Yeah just forgot a visibility condition to only show it when a trailer is available. Fixed on git.
Is it possible to set a timeout for the widgets?
What do you mean by a timeout?
(2015-03-01, 23:13)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 19:33)magy77 Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 18:53)DerGary1991 Wrote: for Video it's DialogSeekBar.xml and for Music it's MusicVisualisation.xml
I'm happy with how the osd is at the moment. I dont want to add an excessive amount of options, so I will have to leave this up to mods. Also, I'm back at uni this week so don't have as much time as I've had the past few weeks. Maybe you can ask DerGary1991 to share his code with you if you like his modification..

Cinema Experience was integrated weeks ago. You just have to go into the info for a video and it shows a button "Cinema Experience"

(2015-03-01, 22:40)a_user Wrote: Cool, nice new skin!

Skin Settings > Fanart >Show now playing video in background.

i see now that this options was already checked but it didn't fixed the problem while having pvr running.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37