• 195(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
Is there a way for me to get a widget like eminence? (Separate from bottom menu - towArds middle and with plot and title showing) I love everything else about this skin. I'm fairly new to this coding but if it's possible I just need to be pointed in the right direction
@rsj12 - in skin settings switch home style to "featured"
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-04-17, 02:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: @rsj12 - in skin settings switch home style to "featured"

Is there anyway for me to have more than one widget showing at a time?
No.
(2017-04-17, 08:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: No.

I meant poster sorry. Thanks
Yeah if you use classic or vertical.
(2017-04-11, 19:28)repulse Wrote: Any way to force moviesets plots to refresh ? I don't know what i've done, but now i get moviesets plots, which didn't even appear before, i didn't even know that was possible. I've just restored a save, as usual when i need to. But "annoying" thing is that plots are now in english even if french is available on tmdb.
Or maybe i can just disable moviesets plot ?

No one ?
@jurialmunkey ?
I'm not sure sorry. Set plots are provided by the skinhelper addon. I'm not sure if it's possible to change the language it is set to scrape. I will ask the addon maintainer @marcelveldt
Is it possible to add a "subtitle offset" button to the submenu while playing a movie/serie?
Hi, how can I make the posters slide in widget once they've been previewed. I tweaked it so that I can display more than 10 in classic view but it only slides once it reaches the end.
(2017-04-19, 09:41)rsj12 Wrote: Hi, how can I make the posters slide in widget once they've been previewed. I tweaked it so that I can display more than 10 in classic view but it only slides once it reaches the end.

Change the control type from type="list" to type="wraplist" and add <focusposition>0</focusposition> to the list control.
Thanks. Worked great
Hello,

Where's i setting the update libreelec channel on this skin?
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with incorporating a small piece of code into this awesome skin on my kodi. The goal is to show the external IP on the main screen (i.e. next to the word Home, which is on the top right when the menus are in Vertical) when kodi is opened.

I try to follow the instruction in this link (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41383...ge-via-xml) but after half day of messing around with the codes and files within the skin, I finally come to the conclusion that the C++ courses I took more than 10 years ago is not helping me much in figuring it out how to add the codes.

Can someone please help?
(2017-04-19, 12:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-04-19, 09:41)rsj12 Wrote: Hi, how can I make the posters slide in widget once they've been previewed. I tweaked it so that I can display more than 10 in classic view but it only slides once it reaches the end.

Change the control type from type="list" to type="wraplist" and add <focusposition>0</focusposition> to the list control.

I'm running Kodi on a Nexus Player and my widgets are static as well. The fanart and movie info changes to the next poster in line in the widget yet the posters themselves stay still and don't "slide" away.

Any fix?
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37