• 202(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
hi jurial,

recently i cannot scrapping the clearlogo on my series
do you know why this is happened?
thx before

sorry for bad english
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Is there a way to make the progress when paused be on top? When there are subtitles that are too long, sometimes I pause the video to be able to read them and then resume. With the progress bar on the bottom, it is blocking the subtitles and makes it impossible to read.

I was using Amber before which had the progress bar on top, but love this skin and would like to use it in the future.
The rss feed is broken. The rss feed is my way get the gui om stable 50hz.
(2017-08-05, 20:46)allard1992 Wrote: The rss feed is broken. The rss feed is my way get the gui om stable 50hz.
?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-08-05, 23:57)nickr Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 20:46)allard1992 Wrote: The rss feed is broken. The rss feed is my way get the gui om stable 50hz.
?

My feed is working in the standard skin. But the newest Arctic Zephyr I don't see the standard feed.
My query was about your strange comment
Quote:the rss feed is my way get the gui om stable 50hz
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Did you ever add backup and restore feature to this skin?
(2017-08-07, 18:55)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Did you ever add backup and restore feature to this skin?

Yes the latest github version of the skin has backup and restore. I haven't got around to sending a PR for the official repo yet.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-08-08, 08:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-07, 18:55)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Did you ever add backup and restore feature to this skin?

Yes the latest github version of the skin has backup and restore. I haven't got around to sending a PR for the official repo yet.

Awesome.
Also, having an issue where it keeps reverting the wallpaper to spotlight instead of multi-image background. Any ideas?
(2016-08-08, 10:34)loggio Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,

I know this has been mentioned a few times but is it possible to get an option to adjust the transparency of the skin background ?

There is horrible banding on the background gradient of the skin, which is very prominent on lcd screens, it's extremely noticeable when using the virtical menu dark theme. This may be happening due to the texture used, it's much more noticeable on the dark theme but also there on the white theme.

fixing the texture to eliminate the banding while adding the ability to adjust transparency would be the icing on the cake

Cheers,
Loggio.

This one still needs fixing (since mid-2015!) - it is really apparent when using the dark-on-dark theme with a vertical home menu, and disabling the background image. Makes the home screen very ugly!
I tried the search thread but could not find an answer. Great skin btw..

When i add a SEARCH shortcut in the submenu and search for media it takes me to the VIDEO default menu. When i have the same shortcut in the main menu everything is fine.
Hi, the skin is really nice and is my new love :-) I have started to add small things i love (new view and libreelec settings on rpi) and set a push request on git :-)
Now i have tried out the new kodi 18 by milhouse to use again amazon etc. and it works really nice. But Arctic: Zephyr is not ready for kodi 18 (i know it will need some time until kodi 18 is out) but is in near future planed to port the skin to kodi 18 ? Would be great !
Hello @jurialmunkey

I love this skin.

Do you intend to continue developing this skin?

Can you implement some features of MOD - Arctic: Zephyr Plus?
(2017-08-16, 16:46)Zpower Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey

I love this skin.

Mostly only maintenance. Don't have enough time to work on four different skins. Time actually developing new features I spend on my new skin "Horizon". I haven't used Arctic in a long time so my love for it has faded, but I will continue to maintain it and update it for new Kodi versions as I recognise that a lot of people enjoy this skin. I am, however, happy to accept pull requests on github for new features as long as they are sensible.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-08-17, 09:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 16:46)Zpower Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey

I love this skin.

Mostly only maintenance. Don't have enough time to work on four different skins. Time actually developing new features I spend on my new skin "Horizon". I haven't used Arctic in a long time so my love for it has faded, but I will continue to maintain it and update it for new Kodi versions as I recognise that a lot of people enjoy this skin. I am, however, happy to accept pull requests on github for new features as long as they are sensible.

Where is the best place to download the latest updated version of the skin for Krypton 17.3? Is the version from Kodi skin browser same as github? Or do I need to install zip version to get the latest one?

Thanks everyone.

Shawn
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37