Release - Arctic: Zephyr

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 4.66 Average
hawkeyexp Offline
Hi, the skin is really nice and is my new love :-) I have started to add small things i love (new view and libreelec settings on rpi) and set a push request on git :-)
Now i have tried out the new kodi 18 by milhouse to use again amazon etc. and it works really nice. But Arctic: Zephyr is not ready for kodi 18 (i know it will need some time until kodi 18 is out) but is in near future planed to port the skin to kodi 18 ? Would be great !
find quote
Zpower Offline
Hello @jurialmunkey

I love this skin.

Do you intend to continue developing this skin?

Can you implement some features of MOD - Arctic: Zephyr Plus?
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-16 16:47 by Zpower.)
find quote
jurialmunkey Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-08-16 16:46)Zpower Wrote:  Hello @jurialmunkey

I love this skin.

Mostly only maintenance. Don't have enough time to work on four different skins. Time actually developing new features I spend on my new skin "Horizon". I haven't used Arctic in a long time so my love for it has faded, but I will continue to maintain it and update it for new Kodi versions as I recognise that a lot of people enjoy this skin. I am, however, happy to accept pull requests on github for new features as long as they are sensible.
find quote
Shawzborne Offline
(2017-08-17 09:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:  
(2017-08-16 16:46)Zpower Wrote:  Hello @jurialmunkey

I love this skin.

Mostly only maintenance. Don't have enough time to work on four different skins. Time actually developing new features I spend on my new skin "Horizon". I haven't used Arctic in a long time so my love for it has faded, but I will continue to maintain it and update it for new Kodi versions as I recognise that a lot of people enjoy this skin. I am, however, happy to accept pull requests on github for new features as long as they are sensible.

Where is the best place to download the latest updated version of the skin for Krypton 17.3? Is the version from Kodi skin browser same as github? Or do I need to install zip version to get the latest one?

Thanks everyone.

Shawn
find quote
Shawzborne Offline
How can I get full interface dark mode enabled again on the latest version, it seems like it has been removed?
find quote
Zpower Offline
(Yesterday 16:23)Shawzborne Wrote:  How can I get full interface dark mode enabled again on the latest version, it seems like it has been removed?

Interface -> Skin -> Colors
find quote
Mikael Faux Offline
In wich .xml file can i find the lines of code that displays AC3, DTS, HEVC etc underneath the movies/tv shows.
find quote