• 204(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
I just set up this skin and love everything about it, except I would love it even more if there was a way to have the album art showing while playing music, only not in the left sidebar way like it is now but just the art. Crossing fingers!
Hi JurialMunkey,
I've just started playing with RSS feeds and they seem to work really well in v2.3.10 but not at all visible in the latest GitHub download v2.3.13
I'd love to use RSS but I also want the updates you've put in to 2.3.13
Sorry to be all me, me, me
Still loving the skin though - any chance you know a quick fix I can apply to Custom_Rss.xml ?
I'm on v2.3.13; Colours - Dark with Dark Dialogs; Home menu style - Vertical; Skin Settings > Background > Set fallback image - ./media/common/black.back.png
Though I've tried numerous combinations on a 'clean' 17.3 android setup and no RSS feed is visible.
Thanks man
...and have a good day
Al
Hi! I set the submenu to be vertical and I wanna change it back to Horizontal through the option "use horizontal submenu in Extras" but it's greyed out, is there another option I have to change first to be able to do this? Thanks for any help!
Is there a way to directly hide the progress bar when I unpauze a video?
Currently it will linger for a second or so before it slides down. The problem is that it obstructs the subtitles.
Amazing!
Will PseudoTV Live ever be supported?
Is there a way for me to export my menu setup etc, custom menu items, etc from artic zephyr and import it to my other kodi installs? Do i just need to copy my script.skinshortcuts folder from the Kodi\userdata\addon_data folder as well as guisettings.xml from Kodi\userdata\ ? Or do i need more?"
Hi JurialMunkey,

Do you have any plans to update this skin for Kodi Leia when it becomes available. It remains my favourite skin but I am having problems with some DVD iso and I believe it is a Krypton problem as the same DVD iso runs on Jarvis and the alpha bids of Leia.

Thanks again
Yeah it will get updated to Leia when a beta is out.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey, would you be able to make the channel genre colours optional?
(2017-10-14, 23:27)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yeah it will get updated to Leia when a beta is out.

Thanks again
i just tried this theme and is great also, all of your themes are great!!

one question i set up a menu called settings...
when activating it, it will bring me inside the main settings....
is there also a way to show the settings as a widget?

thx
(2017-03-13, 12:31)jurialmunkey Wrote: Star is recently added.

If you make a menu item with the following action, it will disable them for poster views (i.e. it doesn't work for lists).
Code:
Skin.SetBool(indicators.new)

Jurialmunkey,

Is it possible to leave only indicators for UNWATCHED items in poster views? It may be a star icon now used for recently added or introduce a new one. It is quite difficult to understand if tv show has unwatched episodes or some movie is unwatched just by quickly looking through the banner\poster views. I can disable recently added star and leave only watched tick but I would rather prefer to have a clean poster/banner look when everything is watched.

Thank you.
(2017-10-16, 19:52)astep Wrote: Jurialmunkey,

Is it possible to leave only indicators for UNWATCHED items in poster views? It may be a star icon now used for recently added or introduce a new one. It is quite difficult to understand if tv show has unwatched episodes or some movie is unwatched just by quickly looking through the banner\poster views. I can disable recently added star and leave only watched tick but I would rather prefer to have a clean poster/banner look when everything is watched.

Thank you.

Never mind. Figured it out.
is there a way to get some pvr widgets?? i set up pvr and rytecepg... its all working...
i tried next aired but its not working or showing up iside the widget menu...

thx
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37