Poll: Which view types do you prefer? (MUSIC / MOVIES / TV SHOWS LIBRARY ONLY)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thumbnail / Icon
9.09%
Wide List
3.41%
List Info
9.09%
List Info 2
14.77%
List Info 3
28.41%
Thumbs Info
9.09%
Wrap Info
5.68%
3D Wrap
10.23%
Wall
9.09%
Fanart
1.14%
Total
88 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 7(current)
View Type suggestions and feature requests
(2017-01-20, 04:35)IIIdefconIII Wrote: Another request but proberly alot of coding

I hope you understand what i mean.

Basicly id like to be able to add more pages to The main screen easily.
If i want to add a page between others It's alot of pain and time consuming to copy all entrys one by one. I know i can edit the gui.xml but would be nice of we can het some kind of categorie number arrange system. I hope my poor english is good anough for you to understand what i mean. Today i had to insert 4 categories which took al very long time cause i had to move the current categorie to make space between them. This also counts for the buttons in each categorie

Is it possible to create such system and otherwise put the button settings combined on the categorie section settings pane

So we only have to add a number on a catagory all buttons settings are there again we give that settings a number and met the main menu sync on number so catagory one gets id1 etc... Then we make a category and can change the id depends on where you want it

And main screen should be left to.right id1' till I'd 10

Got it what I'm trying to explain?[/align]

I totally get what you're saying.

I'm currently working on another feature which will solve your issue: complete reordering of categories. That means you can move all categories to the places you like.

I'm not promising anything. This offcourse has to work perfectly and not give any performance issues on the home screen. So this will only become a reality if the results are worth it. Smile

Cant wait that look awesomeNod

If so will the button be mapped static under a catagory?

This theme should be kodi defaut of you need a tester i volonteer i run kodi on a core2
Maybe we need a other function for the home menu. We need a config for which menu is highlighted at startup Smile
(2017-01-24, 18:08)skybird1980 Wrote: Maybe we need a other function for the home menu. We need a config for which menu is highlighted at startup Smile

i believe this function is already in kodi, but not sure for catagories from rapier Wink
(2017-01-24, 14:00)IIIdefconIII Wrote: Cant wait that look awesomeNod

If so will the button be mapped static under a catagory?

Which button? I'm not sure what you're asking?

(2017-01-24, 18:08)skybird1980 Wrote: Maybe we need a other function for the home menu. We need a config for which menu is highlighted at startup Smile

Category 1 in this new reordering screen will be the startup category.

(2017-01-24, 18:27)IIIdefconIII Wrote: i believe this function is already in kodi, but not sure for catagories from rapier Wink

You're probably thinking of the startup window (Settings > Interface > Other > Startup window), which is Kodi's startup window if you don't use the home screen directly.

skybird1980 means the first category focused in the home screen after Kodi startup.

I have to underline again that this new feature only will become a reality if done properly and it doesn't create performance issues in the home screen.
(2017-01-24, 21:22)Gade Wrote: Which button? I'm not sure what you're asking?

i meant the custom buttons in a custom catagory.Nod
(2017-01-24, 22:31)IIIdefconIII Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 21:22)Gade Wrote: Which button? I'm not sure what you're asking?

i meant the custom buttons in a custom catagory.Nod

If you have created a lot of custom categories, this can move them and the regular categories to your own category order.
The submenus, widgets, backgrounds etc. are not touched.
Quote:Category 1 in this new reordering screen will be the startup category.
skybird1980 means the first category focused in the home screen after Kodi startup.
1. perfect! Smile
2. yes, you're right. i missed the right word. focus! Big Grin
Haha Smile

Focus!
A test version - v10.9.3 - of this new feature is available in the Kodi Leia repo.

Go to Skin Settings > Home > Category Menu > Reorder Categories.

$ IIIdefconIII: Could you check usability, home screen performance etc.?

I think this is working quite well Wink

When well tested, I'll backport it to Kodi Krypton.
(2017-01-25, 12:27)Gade Wrote: A test version - v10.9.3 - of this new feature is available in the Kodi Leia repo.

Go to Skin Settings > Home > Category Menu > Reorder Categories.

$ IIIdefconIII: Could you check usability, home screen performance etc.?

I think this is working quite well Wink

When well tested, I'll backport it to Kodi Krypton.

I have installed https://github.com/gade01/repository.gade
kodi leia repo, but kodi only shows me up to 10.9.2
(2017-01-25, 18:55)IIIdefconIII Wrote: I have installed https://github.com/gade01/repository.gade

EDIT: My bad. I forgot to bump the version.
Should be fixed now.

Did you get the new version - 10.9.3?
(2017-01-25, 19:27)Gade Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 18:55)IIIdefconIII Wrote: I have installed https://github.com/gade01/repository.gade

EDIT: My bad. I forgot to bump the version.
Should be fixed now.

Did you get the new version - 10.9.3?

nope still 10.9.2

found it, installed and tested it, workin still same as before not lag issue or else, running on a core 2 duo. Only really thing i miss is naming the catagories. Tongue
Naming the custom categories? Or what?

You have to explain in detail.
(2017-01-25, 22:23)Gade Wrote: Naming the custom categories? Or what?

You have to explain in detail.

naming those?

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View Type suggestions and feature requests1