Poll: Which view types do you prefer? (MUSIC / MOVIES / TV SHOWS LIBRARY ONLY)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thumbnail / Icon
9.09%
Wide List
3.41%
List Info
9.09%
List Info 2
14.77%
List Info 3
28.41%
Thumbs Info
9.09%
Wrap Info
5.68%
3D Wrap
10.23%
Wall
9.09%
Fanart
1.14%
Total
88 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 8(current)
View Type suggestions and feature requests
Naming the custom categories internally is not possible at the moment.

Use the focused and unfocused category images for the names in the home screen.
Gade maybe as idea - you could add the info what is behind the path of the categories e.g.
So you see what you actually switch Smile
P.S. Yes Paint Skills! Rofl
That's not a bad idea. And great Paint skills, btw! Wink

The thing is that most people won't understand what those codes mean.
People not using the forums might be confused by the extra codes.

And it will not be consistent with custom category names in Skin Settings > Backgrounds and Skin Settings > Home > Category Submenu.

I'll think about it...
(2017-01-26, 08:40)Gade Wrote: That's not a bad idea. And great Paint skills, btw! Wink

The thing is that most people won't understand what those codes mean.
People not using the forums might be confused by the extra codes.

And it will not be consistent with custom category names in Skin Settings > Backgrounds and Skin Settings > Home > Category Submenu.

I'll think about it...

as long as we cannot change the custom names i agree to do this
Hi Gade,

If you have some extra time..
Do you please wanne intergrate this add-on?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435

its so amazing !
It's already supported.

But the new post play screen will probably not be skinned for Rapier, as I don't use it and have deactivated it in the addon settings. I prefer the "old" nextup notification during playback.

PR's are welcome though, if someone else wants to skin it.
(2017-01-27, 19:25)Gade Wrote: It's already supported.

But the new post play screen will probably not be skinned for Rapier, as I don't use it and have deactivated it in the addon settings. I prefer the "old" nextup notification during playback.

PR's are welcome though, if someone else wants to skin it.

how do you mean disabled? After the movie im getting a fullscreen next to overlay.

But im not getting the little right cornered popup like netflix in the last 30 seconds of the video plackback?
(2017-01-27, 21:02)IIIdefconIII Wrote: how do you mean disabled? After the movie im getting a fullscreen next to overlay.

But im not getting the little right cornered popup like netflix in the last 30 seconds of the video plackback?

The addon's default behavoir has changed.
If you don't want the fullscreen window, but want the "old" notification during playback, do this:

Add-on manager > My Add-ons > All > Nextup Service Notification > Configure > DISABLE Show postplay screen

Anything add-on related, ask in the add-on thread.
(2017-01-27, 23:04)Gade Wrote:
(2017-01-27, 21:02)IIIdefconIII Wrote: how do you mean disabled? After the movie im getting a fullscreen next to overlay.

The addon's default behavoir has changed.
If you don't want the fullscreen window, but want the "old" notification during playback, do this:

Add-on manager > My Add-ons > All > Nextup Service Notification > Configure > DISABLE Show postplay screen

Anything add-on related, ask in the add-on thread.

youre such a badass! thanks again mate,!
I added focused custom category images in the dialog, when reordering categories.

Thanks for the work. now you have only to remember whats behind the image Big Grin
I have a question about widgets. We view on a TV, and the containers, font, and thumb are just too small to be useful. Is there any way to increase the size of the widgets, possibly to take over the whole screen? We only have widgets on the right side because we don't use Videos, TV Shows, etc. Instead, we have custom nodes so we can categorize our shows. Ideally, we'd love to just have a full width set of 'recently added' posters on every screen.

I've heavily modded the skin already, making a green theme and increasing the font size in a lot of places, adding the show name in a few views where it only shows episode name, etc. Maybe if someone could point me to a place to learn to edit the widgets? I've given it a shot but apparently haven't gone backwards far enough to find the container that is limiting the sizes.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of an addon that does this, we'd be grateful!
(2017-02-13, 03:16)nokaoi Wrote: I have a question about widgets. We view on a TV, and the containers, font, and thumb are just too small to be useful.

Hi nokaoi.

Have you tried the different font sets?

Rapier currently have 5 font sets.

Settings > Interface > Skin > Fonts

(2017-02-13, 03:16)nokaoi Wrote: Is there any way to increase the size of the widgets, possibly to take over the whole screen? We only have widgets on the right side because we don't use Videos, TV Shows, etc. Instead, we have custom nodes so we can categorize our shows. Ideally, we'd love to just have a full width set of 'recently added' posters on every screen.

Maybe if someone could point me to a place to learn to edit the widgets? I've given it a shot but apparently haven't gone backwards far enough to find the container that is limiting the sizes.

To edit the widgets for custom categories, you have to edit includes_HomeCustomWidgets.xml

The containers depend on which type of widget you use.

Remember, that all custom edits to the xml's are overwritten each time the skin is updated. And I strongly recommend keeping the skin updated at all times.

What you can do, is copy the contents of the skin.rapier folder to a new folder called ex. skin.rapier.nokaoi and give the skin a new id and name.
That way you get all updates for Rapier and can copy them to your own skin.

(2017-02-13, 03:16)nokaoi Wrote: I've heavily modded the skin already, making a green theme and increasing the font size in a lot of places, adding the show name in a few views where it only shows episode name, etc.

I'd really love to see your edits and mods. If you have the time, you can create a seperate thread for this with some screenshots?
If your edits are relevant for the general public, I might include them in the skin.

No matter what they are, I'm always interested in seeing skin mods. Smile

(2017-02-13, 03:16)nokaoi Wrote: Alternatively, if anyone knows of an addon that does this, we'd be grateful!

There's no add-on for this.
Would anyone miss the Wide List View and Fanart View?

I'm considering getting rid of some views to speed up performance.

Based on this poll in this thread, not many people are using them.
I don't will miss it, but the poll isn't represantive cause just a hand full of people use this forum Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View Type suggestions and feature requests1