TV shows.. No eps being shown..
Odd one.. I have a few TV series, that dont show any episodes, despite it 'seeing' the files..

I browse videos -> files -> My TV Shows (folder) -> Series name (Folder) -> Season 01 (folder) -> and all the eps are there, the background art and thumbs all exist..

I browse menu TV Shows -> Series -> and inside that instead of the seasons (or all seasons) theres simply ".." to go back up..

I use ember or tinymedia manager.. It finds, clearly has all the NFO data, cover art, etc etc..

Its odd because I have many shows it operates just fine, with what seem the exact same (or sloppier) naming convention.. But its always done this with a full set of "Its always sunny in philadelphia" and today I saw it does it also with a full set of Sopranos..

I cant yet see a pattern.. My naming is fine.. My media managers see them.. The NFO files are all there and right.. Its the same Tv/showname/season 0x/show-s0xe0x formats..

I can navigate through files.. but why is this happening ??

I am using XBMC on Android FireTVs.. Files stored on a NAS..
No clue as you missed to provide a Debug Log while scanning those content.

Btw...the naming should not be "show-s0xe0x"! It should be only "s0xe0x". Please try it without the "show-". As a "-" is also used in multiple episode files as well. You can use a "_" instead. As shown here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files...le_episode

But the logfile will tell most, what happens (or what not happened Wink ).
Hmm, the dash "-" shouldn't hurt anything. Almost all of my shows are

Show - S0XE0X.ext
I will try to do the debug info later.. Does that mean I need to delet my library and rescan or simply rescan..

Also.. I was under the possibly incorrect assumption that.. If you use a media manager to made NFO files and have the NFO files there with the media files.. Does that not over ride online lookups and scanning ??

I was using ember (problems) and now tinymediamanager.. Everything is correctly done.. TMM 'sees' them all just fine..

If TMM sees them fine and has written the NFOs properly.. should kodi be doing any more scanning than simply finding the files ?? I thought by making the NFOs with a media manager that over rode kodi ?? Thats how it worked with boxee based on xbmc..
OK well I have gone in (multiple times now) to the source and edited the settings to no scraper, removed all my TV shows added them back with TVDB scraping.. Or just with local NFO files (as these are all done by tiny media manager and seem correct),..

Same result every time..

I am now repeating the process with the debug log turned on.. Its scanning again..
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=415507

There my log on a fresh scan using NFO files not TVDB..

I think this is a different bug or at least different outcome than the individual eps not scanning in another thread.. Kodi sees the show data, but then doesnt see any season / ep inside the show..
The NFOs are right there.. next to each file..

PHP Code:
16:00:28 T:1527153640   DEBUGVideoInfoScannerCould not enumerate file smb://STORAGE/Volume_1/My Shows(Series)/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 01 - Pilot.avi
16:00:28 T:1527153640   DEBUGVideoInfoScannerCould not enumerate file smb://STORAGE/Volume_1/My Shows(Series)/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 02 - 46 Long.avi
16:00:28 T:1527153640   DEBUGVideoInfoScannerCould not enumerate file smb://STORAGE/Volume_1/My Shows(Series)/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 03 - Denial, Anger, Acceptance.avi
16:00:28 T:1527153640   DEBUGVideoInfoScannerCould not enumerate file smb://STORAGE/Volume_1/My Shows(Series)/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 04 - Meadowlands.avi
16:00:28 T:1527153640   DEBUGVideoInfoScannerCould not enumerate file smb://STORAGE/Volume_1/My Shows(Series)/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 05 - College.avi
16:00:28 T:1527153640   DEBUGVideoInfoScannerCould not enumerate file smb://STORAGE/Volume_1/My Shows(Series)/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 06 - Pax Soprana.avi 
The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 01 - Pilot.avi does not look to me like it's in Show - S0XE0X.ext format...
but theres a valiid nfo there..

Does the NFO of the file not over ride / provide the show data it requires ??

Otherwise whats the point of using an external media manager ??

I have only recently come back to kodi from boxee boxes.. So my experience of NFO files is thats how they work. A poor assumption ??
As per http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/TV_shows

Quote:4.4.1 Examples
A fairly straightforward example to begin.
Season ## - Episode ##
Example : TV Shows\Scrubs\Season 1\Scrubs - Season 1 - Episode 01 - Pilot.avi

Isnt that what its doing ?? I mean I see the hyphen but really ?? Its that inflexible ?? Even with the NFO file ??
But doesn't that require a custom regex in an advancedsettings file, before it can be read and identified? and do you have one?

Oh and have to agree with you on the question "whats the point of using an external media manager ??" - What is the point Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows.. No eps being shown..0