IPTV M3U Playlists - how many?
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if it is possible to configure more than 1 M3U playlist on the Kodi 14.0 IPTV option.

Thank you.

TheOrion
Hi guys,

Maybe I should ask the question in a different way: how many playlists can I have configured on Kodi at the same time? Just one?

Thanks.
TheOrion
You can only use one playlist at a time with IPTV Simple
You can use many playlists if you compile it by yourself from this git https://github.com/AndreyPavlenko/xbmc-addon-iptvsimple
It works even on latest alpha release since the headers are already updated.
@illiac4

Could you please explain us how to compile this?. I've been looking for this information thoroughly but didn't find anything useful.

Thanks.
(2015-02-09, 07:34)illiac4 Wrote: You can use many playlists if you compile it by yourself from this git https://github.com/AndreyPavlenko/xbmc-addon-iptvsimple

@illiac4

Could you please explain us how to compile this?. I've been looking for this information thoroughly but didn't find anything useful.

Thanks.
(2015-02-09, 07:34)illiac4 Wrote: You can use many playlists if you compile it by yourself from this git https://github.com/AndreyPavlenko/xbmc-addon-iptvsimple

@illiac4

To compile it on an Ubuntu/Mint machine, I meant.
It is too old.
(2016-02-17, 13:06)illiac4 Wrote: It is too old.

@illiac4

Yes, sorry, I'm aware that I asked for this in a pretty old thread, but as far as I know, this issue is still important for the community. I installed Kodi Isengard some days ago, and IPTV Simple Client doesn't still support recording, that's why I'd like to compile Simphax (which I'm afraid compiles in the same way Simple Client does). How does it compile? Is there a better way to be able to record with IPTV Simple Client? Thx.
Can't you just combine the playlists into one?
(2016-02-18, 20:04)negge Wrote: Can't you just combine the playlists into one?

Thank you for your response, but I'm afraid I don't see your point: how combining playlists is going to help me in recording live channels streamed with IPTV Simple Client?
Sorry I was replying to the OP, but since people hijacked this thread I got confused.
(2016-02-18, 20:22)Rudow Wrote:
(2016-02-18, 20:04)negge Wrote: Can't you just combine the playlists into one?

Thank you for your response, but I'm afraid I don't see your point: how combining playlists is going to help me in recording live channels streamed with IPTV Simple Client?

Looked into this and apparently this can't be done on windows if you want it for android! Sad
It has to be compiled on Linux or mac! If by any chance you want this for windows,
Linux, max, rpi etc (basically every single device other than android),
Then Look into using Somthing like nextpvr, screen recorders (dosn't work for android),
Etc.

I hope someone will share this for android if it gets compiled!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV M3U Playlists - how many?1