Kodibuntu on ZBOX Nano AD10 display problem
I used to run Kodi on my zbox nano AD10 windows based without any problems. Recently I switched to Kodibuntu and run into a few small problems. Hopefully someone can help me fix them.
First I needed to set the zoom to -4% to get the gui of Kodi to fit my tv (Sony Bravia). This setting doesn't seem to influence the playback of video so this was a minor setting and seems to fix the gui.

Now the problem that remains is that video playback doesn't seem to be scaled right. The video (in this case a series tested on win first) does fill the full width of the tv but not the height. So faces look a little weird. It isn't much. I miss about 2 cm at the top and at the bottom.
Kodi is set at 1080p 60 playback that used to work fine on windows.

Any idea how I could fix this problem or is my zbox nano just not a good fit for Kodibuntu and should I go back to windows?

Regards
You shouldn't use the zoom to fit your screen. Use the video calibration tool for that.

Settings/System#Video_calibration... (wiki)
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
Thanks, I will give that a go!
Tried it and fixes the GUI size, but doesn't seem to do anything to the playback...
disable overscan on _your TV_ and reset kodi's video calibration.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodibuntu on ZBOX Nano AD10 display problem0