HdHomerun and Kodi ?
Hi
I'm running an Asus Chromebox with a dual boot of Chrome and Openelec.
Its hardwired to a switch in my equipment closet.
I use Kodi to watch tv by way of my 2 HDHomerun Prime boxes.
When watching any channel after 15 minutes of viewing the picture reverts back to the channel listings and I have to hit enter to start watching that channel again.
I have looked at the power saving features and changed out the wiring and tried direct wiring into the router instead of the switch, with the same results.
Any ideas or solutions?
Are you using a PVR (wiki) setup or just connecting to hdhr directly?

What does a debug log (wiki) say?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm not using any PVR settings and have a debugging log file but I haven't a clue as to what I'm looking for in the data.
Any help with this would be appreciated.
Thanks
Are you using the upnp streams from the hdhr?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Yes
Post the log on a paste site and post the link here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
here you go, thanks
http://justpaste.it/jbz4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HdHomerun and Kodi ?0