Skin Settings - Home Menu: Add select action to Home Menu Button
Good Day,

I've been playing around with this Skin and wondering how to enable a "select action" of some sort that's tide to the actual Home Menu Icon? Is this possible...or am i just completely missing how to do this? I'm trying to create a custom executable icons, like the LiveTV home menu item, for my Movies and such.

thank you,

DG
....to provide further clarification:

My situation with Kodi is I'm using this Skin on a FireTV where all of my Media Files are on my server, which i'm accessing via UPnP. so what i'd like to do is create a custom home menu button, that when clicked, takes me to my UPnP shares or UPnP Playlsits. So i'd like the button to function like the "LiveTV" home menu button...which when clicked, it takes you to your channels. So similar to the Aeon Nox Skin which allows menu customization.
The skin allows the customization of the main menu through the Favourites addon. Once you have browsed to your remote upnp folder, highlight it and bring up the context menu. Add it to your favourites. Go to settings, skin setting, home menu. Select an empty slot and choose the folder you previously added to favourites. That's all. You can now customise the icon and background in skin settings.

Tgx
I appreciate the response and now knowing how the Skin functions.

Thank you

DG

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Settings - Home Menu: Add select action to Home Menu Button0