Bug Bug Reports
Small correction:
When you update the library, the dialog displays:

"Scanning tvshows using Local information only"

- Local shouldn't be capitalized
- tvshows should have a space between words

"Scanning movies using Local information only"

- Local shouldn't be capitalized
For unwatched Movies and TV Shows the plot is not hidden if featured in a Spotlight widget.
I have encountered a strange issue. It happens when I start Kodi, while the "In Progress TV shows" widget on the home screen is loading/blank, where if I navigate inside one of the menu items, the widget just doesn't load. For me the widget takes around 4 to 5 seconds to load the first time so I generally wait for it to load before doing anything else.
Any thoughts? I am using Isengard beta 2 on the nexus player. I have only started using Eminence recently so I don't know if it's the same behavior on Helix.
(2015-07-10, 11:01)retr0vertig0 Wrote: I have encountered a strange issue. It happens when I start Kodi, while the "In Progress TV shows" widget on the home screen is loading/blank, where if I navigate inside one of the menu items, the widget just doesn't load. For me the widget takes around 4 to 5 seconds to load the first time so I generally wait for it to load before doing anything else.
Any thoughts? I am using Isengard beta 2 on the nexus player. I have only started using Eminence recently so I don't know if it's the same behavior on Helix.

When you go into settins> appearance and select the widget and click on edit path, what do you get?
I encountered the same. Just wait and allow it to load. Same with the Hub widgets. Just open the Hub and wait for the widget (the first time). Eminence 2 is coming and the problem is solved there.
Eminence 2 bugs "kodi 16 alpha4 20151016+" video playback with sound but no picture .
(2015-10-22, 13:40)Natz Wrote: Eminence 2 bugs "kodi 16 alpha4 20151016+" video playback with sound but no picture .

Not eminence bug but kodi bug. You can fix this bug by activating autoframerate in video settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Eminence 2: When using a picture source as the fallback widget it does not show the images.
Last github bug with genres, when selecting icons genres, does not take effect.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-11-08, 21:33)Guilouz Wrote: Last github bug with genres, when selecting icons genres, does not take effect.
Yep this is known. Waiting on a fix in skin helper service
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
also, two bugs i think i found with the Master github...

I'm in my TV Shows
I select a TV Show, without Seasons -- so straight to the shows
I have 'Big Icons' selected
If I push down to put focus on the scroll bar, and then click to go back a level; to the TV Shows, the focus doesn't return
It seems to be still on the scroll bar, because I can still use left and right.

the other bug is with the Weather screen
When I'm in weather, I can not setup the fanart, or the icons.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-11-12, 02:13)locomot1f Wrote: the other bug is with the Weather screen
Not much I can do about the focus issue.

For the weather you need to have installed http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/sc...ce.select/
If the problem is the selection box has nothing to choose from then you just need to install some weather image resource addons by clicking the "Get More..." button.

(Also, stupid question, but you are running Jarvis right?)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-11-12, 10:06)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 02:13)locomot1f Wrote: the other bug is with the Weather screen

(Also, stupid question, but you are running Jarvis right?)

not a stupid ?uestion... yes, I'm using Jarvis a4.

and that worked, thanks! Big Grin
Jurialmunkey,

I noticed this bug the other day playing around with Eminence and forgot to report it. The icon in the top left corner of the screen that tells you where you are "movies" "live tv" etc does not change if you use direct shortcuts mapped in your keyboard.xml

example:

from the home menu I push the "guide" button on my remote, it takes me to live tv guide. From there, I push the "red" button on my remote which takes me to my movies library, however the icon in the top left still says "live TV" and will stay that way as long as i'm using my remote mappings to navigate around kodi.
not sure if this is a bug, or something i'm missing.
not even sure when this started happening.

I'm using Kodi Jarvis beta 2
I have all the necessary scripts.

but now, when I go in Skin Settings, to customize widgets,
when I try to go to Default Widgets, it is blank.

so, coincidentally, my Next-Up Airing today widget no longer works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0