Can't download the svg logo files
I can't download the high resoulution svg logo files from here http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Media_center_logos.
Only the thumpnails.
Any ideas?

seb0p
HTPC
Kodi: 15.1 Isengard
Mainboard with CPU: MSI E350IA-E45,
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 Kit (KVR1066D3S8N7K2/4G)
HDD: 64GB SSD Samsung MZ-7PC064D
Case: C+ CS-160 Mini-ITX
I'll show my ignorance here, probably - but isn't the point of SVG that it's scalable, so there is no high- or low-resolution version?

Or do these files have embedded raster images in them that don't scale properly?
sorry for my bad explanation.
Of course i meant that the scalable svg version because the thumbnails are lower quality.
Can you download the svg versions?
HTPC
Kodi: 15.1 Isengard
Mainboard with CPU: MSI E350IA-E45,
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 Kit (KVR1066D3S8N7K2/4G)
HDD: 64GB SSD Samsung MZ-7PC064D
Case: C+ CS-160 Mini-ITX
Ah, I understand now - apologies - I thought you were getting a small SVG thumbnail, hence my confusion.

I've just tried and no, I can't download them either. I get an XML file, but it's not an SVG from what I can see, and I can't open it either browsers or the GIMP.

The XML looks more like the contents of the Wiki page from a quick glance... Huh
Something funky is going on with the lightbox popup on the wiki page for SVG images. Instead of clicking on the SVGs, right click on them and open the link in a new window, then click on the link for the original version (as the wiki will show you PNG converted versions otherwise).
That seems to work - thanks, Ned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't download the svg logo files0