Req Please add pvr recording dialog
Dear creators of Mimic,

Would you be willing to add this pvr recording dialog to your skin?
217127 (thread)

Thank you!
As the original poster states, that is a temporary hack until Kodi fully supports the series record dialog. As it stands now, I believe that dialog would need to be skinned for each pvr backend.

I think I'll wait to see if this dialog is standardized before including it.
hi bryanbrazil,

Ahhhh..... please??
Ok i'll stop begging because i don't think that it is allowed in the kodi forum Wink

The Titan skin already has this dialog implemented... maybe it makes it easier to implement?
You could probably take the file from Titan and modify it to look like Mimic. It's not something I will likely have time to do anytime soon.
Hi,

I use NextPVR so I skinned the RecordingPrefs.xml included for Confluence to work with Mimic:

Hope it helps.

Shane

Helix (Mimic V1)

Isengard (Mimic V2)

Edit: Added dialog for Isengard
I just switched from NextPVR to WMC and started skinning the series recording dialogs for Mimic. I'll link your NextPVR ones in the mods thread, thanks!

Update: Support for series recording using pvr.wmc has been added to Mimic 2.1.0.
(2015-04-28, 19:19)braz Wrote: I just switched from NextPVR to WMC and started skinning the series recording dialogs for Mimic. I'll link your NextPVR ones in the mods thread, thanks!

Update: Support for series recording using pvr.wmc has been added to Mimic 2.1.0.

That's great news, great work on the skin.

Will I need to add this file myself after each skin update or will it survive updates?

Thanks

Shane
The NextPVR files will have to be reapplied after each skin update.
Update: The NextPVR series record dialog is now the default for Mimic, as I recently switched back from WMC.
(2015-04-27, 12:24)shaneypoopers Wrote: Hi,

I use NextPVR so I skinned the RecordingPrefs.xml included for Confluence to work with Mimic:

Hope it helps.

Shane

Helix (Mimic V1)

Isengard (Mimic V2)

Edit: Added dialog for Isengard

Hi shaneypoopers, can you upload again the XMLs,
Thanks,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please add pvr recording dialog0