• 15(current)
WIP Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread
@Mirtijn
great catch! very interesting results with very older GPU. the zip file has no 'xbmc_crashlog-15.0-BETA2 Git_20150602-906c768-20150603-154428.dmp'. it is initial segfault, all others are result of first one. But the debug log is very informative. I was be able to reproduce the issue (I think so). Will be fixed in next build.
Great. Yeah the whole crappy laptop freaked out and had to reboot. I usually never run kodi on it but thought it was maybe a nice test case. Thought I zipped all the files up in that folder that were there
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The fix already in. If you wanna test the fix you can build it by self. If issue is fixed I'll publish new build.
New build:

Fixed:
  • Fixed segfault on older GPUs

Download link at the first post.
Downloaded and tested the latest on old hardware - AMD 6450a and 5450 - The 5450 runs perfectly, 6450a is just a terrible product.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Is colorspace issue resolved?
DVD subtitles display corrupted (jagged lines) in the 4 June build. Blu-ray subtitles are normal. I have tried Auto, DXVA, Pixel Shaders, and Software renderers, with acceleration on and off. Nvidia GTX 980 and Windows 7 Ultimate.
@derekjason
Can you provide a screenshot and/or link to example movie?
@derekjason: Debug Log and if possible a screenshot, please. Alternatively donate your hw to afedching, then the latter is not needed :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
http://xbmclogs.com/pcl3gowiw

https://goo.gl/photos/7TEQ2BFe2dRCnKi47
@derekjason
got it. will be fixed in next build.
Thanks for nice catch.
(2015-06-04, 19:56)afedchin Wrote: Is colorspace issue resolved?

Yes, very much so Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I've hit a reproducible issue while testing this one. If you want a log I'll run it tomorrow.
After I put it into standby and wake the tv up over CEC kodi goes all mental and flashes the screen with black screens and the menu becomes sluggish.
This happens on a i3-3225 with HD4000 and the latest build.
Other than that before putting the htpc into standby no issues have been observed whatsoever.
(2015-06-09, 02:42)Woppie Wrote: I've hit a reproducible issue while testing this one. If you want a log I'll run it tomorrow.
After I put it into standby and wake the tv up over CEC kodi goes all mental and flashes the screen with black screens and the menu becomes sluggish.
Other than that before putting the htpc into standby no issues have been observed whatsoever.

Are you sure it is only this build? This also happened for me, but I found out that this was a broken intel graphics driver.... You havn't updated it since february? For more see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1977432
Win 8.1 64bit
NUC5i5RYK, Onkyo TX508, LG 42LM620T
(2015-06-09, 02:42)Woppie Wrote: I've hit a reproducible issue while testing this one. If you want a log I'll run it tomorrow.
Do you have same issue with latest nightly? Please try to reproduce this with latest nightly http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread6