20 Nov 2019 - TVDB Scraper v3.2.0 is now available which reinstates scraping. TVDB are still in the process of fixing a number of bugs so there may still be further breakages. See this post. 2901570 (post)

WIP Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread
(2016-02-25, 17:51)Ed76 Wrote: the "new method" should work independently of drivers. with the new method the operation from full to limited color room is done within shaders. but this is not working as it should work. gui has correct limited color room but not video. if you enable limited color room within kodi also the video gets brighter (what is right) but within that flashing lights testvideo you can not see any flashing light >17 (also if i set the brightness of tv to 100%). i guess there is a little failure with color conversion, means there is a change in brightnes and/or contrast, but the result is not the right one.
It should but doesn't because some drivers ignore application "request" don't touch color range. If there is a bug in shaders then all users has issue with color range but it occurs only some users independent on harware. I think it's an issue of driver settings (because drivers ignores application "request") Thats all. If I will fix your cause then other will receive an issue with color range. Please check your driver settings.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Messages In This Thread
New build 14/02/2015 - by afedchin - 2015-02-14, 15:16
RE: Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread - by afedchin - 2016-02-25, 22:30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread3.56