Req Recording marker
I like this skin very much. But one thing is missing. While you can see on the info screen if a program is recording, it’s missing on the main menu. I would like to see a marker when a recording is active. Maybe a little red dot or the hint “recording is running” in the header of the main screen.

Thanks
This info is available in the PVR infoline. You can set infolines in the main menu customizer.

Skin Settings --> Home windows --> Setup the main menu
Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for. Sorry that I didn’t find it by myself. ;-)
No problem, I've actually never used the PVR infoline. I just pushed an update to github that reformats the PVR infoline a bit.
Just switched from reFocus to Mimic and probably sticking with it Smile. Could you please add recording time in the pvr recordings list view? Right now it's hard to pick the right show when recording same show multiple times a day.
Took a look but not sure where to put it. Would make the most sense to add it to the date, but that wouldn't leave enough room for the title IMO. Will keep thinking about it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording marker0