Add Menu items not highlighted
Hi,

I'm having this problem with all my addons now that I just updated from gotham 13.2 to Helix.

When I open an addon the menu items don't highlight when I scroll through them. I can only see what item I'm on from the bottom left of the screen where if names the menu item I have chosen. Plus when I increase or decrease volume the blue line showing how much volume there is is empty, it just gives a number. It also does the same thing when loading movies. The bar at the top where it says workinv please wait doesn't fill up with blue.

Since I was using the XBMC transparency, should I install the Kodi transparency?

Thanks
I also just noticed when I go to addons none of the menu items highlight. I cant see which item Im on, so I just have to click and see what comes up to know where I am on the list.
yes, you need to install v7.1.5 of Transparency if you're using Kodi Helix.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-02-16, 14:03)ronie Wrote: yes, you need to install v7.1.5 of Transparency if you're using Kodi Helix.

It says I have v7.1.5. Could the problem be because I'm using OpenELEC? I manually updated to there lastest stable version which has Kodi/Helix on it.

Would I need to totally uninstall transparency and then reinstall it?

I also noticed under settings weather and profile icon menu picture are blank

Thanks
Ok, did a factory reset on my box and installed transparency from scratch.

All works now, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Menu items not highlighted0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.