how to remove?
the skin isn't for me. problem is the menu for changing skins is gone. if uninstalled and purged kodi 3 times trying to get rid of this skin and it keeps coming back. after unistallation i will search for all xml files related to kodi and find none. but when i reinstall it, nebula is back. The system menu is completely missing from this addon and it appears there is no way of getting it back. im running linux mint 17.1. I'm using these commands
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get remove kodi*
sudo apt-get purge kodi*
afterwards i run
rm ~/.kodi/
but get an error saying it can't be removed because its a folder, but when i look for it the folder is gone. so i reinstall, and bam right back to nebula. once i run purge there are no kodi files left on my machine, but somehow nebula is still hanging around.
Or maybe Linux is not for you...

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000798.htm

rm -rf ~/.kodi

However, to change the skin, just press "s", settings, appearance, skin...

Tgx
nope didn't work. however installing total installer repository and using the fresh start addon removed the bloated clunky theme. and left me with the intuitive vanilla theme that xbmc comes with. good riddance... guess i should have read and watched review videos with people complaining about being stuck with it because the real system menu was gone.
Thank you for months of hard work offered for free.
You do not even know how to delete a folder in linux, one of the first things you have to learn. I guess how come you installed kodi... Making a mess and blaming skin authors for your deficienties.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to remove?0