Bug Bug Reports
Use This Thread for reporting any bugs that you may encounter. Posts not related to bug reports will be deleted.
With Box as default skin,Spmc 13.4.0 (xbmc fork by Koying) have trouble to start,i have to launch spmc several times to make it run correctly.

Other issue:when i go to file->file the screen skin doesn't show me files lists,all is empty.

Ps:updated Spmc to 14.1.0 (fresh install),issues persist.

Thanks.
I was not able to choose or change the icons of the menus. when i click on the icon tile to change it, it goes to an empty screen with the select buton at the top right, nothing more. running with Openelec in R-pi
(2015-02-17, 16:56)patria o muerte Wrote: With Box as default skin,Spmc 13.4.0 (xbmc fork by Koying) have trouble to start,i have to launch spmc several times to make it run correctly.

Other issue:when i go to file->file the screen skin doesn't show me files lists,all is empty.

Ps:updated Spmc to 14.1.0 (fresh install),issues persist.

Thanks.

Regarding the SPMC startup issue. Since it is a kodi fork and has some other implementations I will not nake any skin changes so it runs on other software.

Files Issue. Has been corrected. Available on next update
(2015-02-19, 13:42)osilvab Wrote: I was not able to choose or change the icons of the menus. when i click on the icon tile to change it, it goes to an empty screen with the select buton at the top right, nothing more. running with Openelec in R-pi

Iam pretty sure this is not an issue. Simply wait a while for all the icons to load. When that window opens for the first time Kodi loads more than 100 images, so the raspberry pi probably just needs a while.
(2015-02-19, 16:21)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-02-19, 13:42)osilvab Wrote: I was not able to choose or change the icons of the menus. when i click on the icon tile to change it, it goes to an empty screen with the select buton at the top right, nothing more. running with Openelec in R-pi

Iam pretty sure this is not an issue. Simply wait a while for all the icons to load. When that window opens for the first time Kodi loads more than 100 images, so the raspberry pi probably just needs a while.

Right, NOT a bug.

It took some time. thank you.
I tired you skin today for the first time and really like the style of it.
Thanks for the work you put into it.

I noticed though that various Video Add-ons do not work correctly when I use your Skin.

For example: The youtube Add-on works as It should. But Ted Talks add-on just gives me a blank screen.
When I change the skin to another one the Add-on works fine again.

Are you aware of that issue?
Smart playlists dont seem to be working in BOX. When loading a playlist its just blank as if theres nothing there.
(2015-02-21, 04:07)psysfaction Wrote: I tired you skin today for the first time and really like the style of it.

I noticed though that various Video Add-ons do not work correctly when I use your Skin.

For example: The youtube Add-on works as It should. But Ted Talks add-on just gives me a blank screen.

(2015-02-22, 06:08)BaronV Wrote: Smart playlists dont seem to be working in BOX. When loading a playlist its just blank as if theres nothing there.

This is probably the same issue. I have already sent an update request (version 3.0.4). Thia should solve those issues.
(2015-02-22, 23:33)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-02-21, 04:07)psysfaction Wrote: I tired you skin today for the first time and really like the style of it.

(2015-02-22, 06:08)BaronV Wrote: Smart playlists dont seem to be working in BOX. When loading a playlist its just blank as if theres nothing there.

This is probably the same issue. I have already sent an update request (version 3.0.4). Thia should solve those issues.

Thank you for the quick respond and fix DjCisco.
I'll have a look once I get home :-)
Hey DjCisco. Awesome skin. Made me change my skin for the first time in a year.

I encountered two problems:
* Using the RecommendedEpisodesThumbs widget the title "jumps" one element to the right when selected. See here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6451.../box_1.PNG
* When i pause the playback a small progressbar appears at the bottom of the screen. When i activate the info screen during the paused playback a second progressbar overlaps with the first. See here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6451.../box_2.PNG

Nothing big but wanted to let you know.
Keep up the good work! ^_^
Hi,

I have just downloaded your skin but can't seem to find the system settings tab. The skin only shows Music, Movies & Tv Shows, nothing else. I am using a minix neo-8 tv box. Thanks,
(2015-02-23, 17:39)ruigomespinto Wrote: Hi,

I have just downloaded your skin but can't seem to find the system settings tab. The skin only shows Music, Movies & Tv Shows, nothing else. I am using a minix neo-8 tv box. Thanks,
Move down onto the tiles and then to the left. You can see there is a small arrow indicating that there is another menu there.
DjCisco

The latest update (3.0.4) has ghosted text in the 'Customise Home Menu'. For example, behind 'Enable Menu' you can read some transparent text relating to animations. Not sure if its just my set up.

Also, Apple iTunes Trailers plug-in is reporting a script error I don't receive on other skins. It works, but the error pops up each time you select a trailer.

Thanks for the great work. Much appreciated.

Stovies
Soundcloud add-on don't work correctly, I can't see the songs!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0