Bug Bug Reports
(2019-02-20, 17:53)jason_a69 Wrote: Hi there,

Nice skin, it is something I have been looking for so that I can view my music library and control it with just a mouse. I have found a couple of things that I think may be bugs
  • If I am playing a song and I click on the the bottom of the screen, some icons appear in the top left of the screen with various functions, however there is no icon to change the volume.
  • If I am browsing an artist, the album list for that artist is displayed, if I click on an album that has extended information about that album in the library, then that extended information is displayed instead of the track listing.
I appreciate any feedback / workarounds.

Many thanks

Jason

Hi,

Im glad you're liking the skin.

Well with regard to your questions:

- Volume on Music Fullscreen: Yup, there is no volume button, but one would be nice, I will add one.

- Artist List Info View:
In this view you get the following:

- If your library contains Information of that artist, then the Artist Description is displayed.
- If your library does not contain Information of that artist, the albums where the artist appears are displayed ( The Box skin was the first skin that provides this and some skins have adapted to provide this as well)

Albums List Info View:

- If your library contains Information of that album, then the Album Description is displayed.
- If your library does not contain Information of that album, the tracks in your library belonging to that album are displayed ( The Box skin was the first skin to provide this and some other skins have adapted this idea as well).

The purpose of this functionality, is to always have Information displayed, regardless if you have Artist or Album Info in your library. All other skins, simply show you an empty description field.
(2019-02-21, 06:26)DjCisco Wrote:

Nice skin, it is something I have been looking for so that I can view my music library and control it with just a mouse. I have found a couple of things that I think may be bugs
  • If I am playing a song and I click on the the bottom of the screen, some icons appear in the top left of the screen with various functions, however there is no icon to change the volume.
  • If I am browsing an artist, the album list for that artist is displayed, if I click on an album that has extended information about that album in the library, then that extended information is displayed instead of the track listing.

Many thanks

Jason 

Hi,

- Volume on Music Fullscreen: Yup, there is no volume button, but one would be nice, I will add one.

- Artist List Info View:

- If your library contains Information of that artist, then the Artist Description is displayed.
- If your library does not contain Information of that artist, the albums where the artist appears are displayed ( The Box skin was the first skin that provides this and some skins have adapted to provide this as well)

Albums List Info View:

- If your library contains Information of that album, then the Album Description is displayed.
- If your library does not contain Information of that album, the tracks in your library belonging to that album are displayed ( The Box skin was the first skin to provide this and some other skins have adapted this idea as well).

The purpose of this functionality, is to always have Information displayed, regardless if you have Artist or Album Info in your library. All other skins, simply show you an empty description field. 
Thanks very much for your response. 

I am glad you agree about the volume control, that would be very useful.

With regards to album view, would it be possible to have a switch so that extended information is not displayed, just the track listing? I appreciate it might be a bit of work.

Again - thanks for the great work and effort in developing this skin.

Jason
(2019-02-21, 12:11)jason_a69 Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 06:26)DjCisco Wrote:

Many thanks

Jason 

Hi,

- Artist List Info View:

Albums List Info View:

With regards to album view, would it be possible to have a switch so that extended information is not displayed, just the track listing? I appreciate it might be a bit of work.

Jason

Hi Jason,

ah ok. So your talking about the case where a user never cares about Artist or Album Info when browsing the music collection. That makes sense. I will add an option for it.
(2019-02-21, 12:25)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 12:11)jason_a69 Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 06:26)DjCisco Wrote: Hi,

- Artist List Info View:

Albums List Info View:

Jason 

Hi Jason,

ah ok. So your talking about the case where a user never cares about Artist or Album Info when browsing the music collection. That makes sense. I will add an option for it. 
Done! Volume Control in Music OSD and setting for Artist/album Navigation without Info. Available in Next Update.
(2019-02-22, 22:40)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 12:25)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 12:11)jason_a69 Wrote: Thanks very much for your response. 

Jason 

Hi Jason,

Done! Volume Control in Music OSD and setting for Artist/album Navigation without Info. Available in Next Update. 
 Thank you!
I have found two bugs while testing this skin:
  1. If I'm playing a radio stream with the PVR there are no control button on the bottom of the home screenImage
  2. If I'm using the onscreen navigation (back and home) it is not possible to leave the screen to edit the custom tiles widget.
I'm not sure if it's a bug in Box or something I've configured wrong in KODI, but I always get mostly invisible tiles on the Music menu.  I have all the music fanart I know what to do with.
(2019-07-18, 00:50)HamburgerJungeJr Wrote: I have found two bugs while testing this skin:
  1. If I'm playing a radio stream with the PVR there are no control button on the bottom of the home screenImage
  2. If I'm using the onscreen navigation (back and home) it is not possible to leave the screen to edit the custom tiles widget.

Thanks for your Feedback:

Regarding 2, I will look into it.
Regarding 1. If you are playing Radio from PVR there are no playing controls, because there is nothing to control. Since its live radio you cannot pause it and you cannot go to the next or previous track. (What do you wish to control)
(2019-09-14, 14:26)Major Malfunction Wrote: I'm not sure if it's a bug in Box or something I've configured wrong in KODI, but I always get mostly invisible tiles on the Music menu.  I have all the music fanart I know what to do with.

Sorry to have replied so late, I hope you were able to solve your issue, if not please let know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0