Win can't open links??
Hello,
I can't find any help with this problem, could be because I'm not asking it correctly. For that reason I'm going to give you more info than I think you might need.
My PC is little over a year old. With Windows 7 Pro, service pack 1, 64-bit 23.9 GB RAM usable, no pen or touch input. AMD FX-6300 Six-core. using IE -11with Google.
I hope I can explain what is happening!! When I open any website and need to open a link there, I get a blank page. Only way I can view the link is to cut and paste the url into it. In other words if I open web page for John Deere, I get their page just fine, but if there is a link to another page, maybe hay balers. I get a blank page. I have to right click on the link and copy short-cut, then paste that into the addresses bar.
Any ideas?
a) this forum is about the Kodi software - we're not a general support forum for computer issues
b) I suspect you either have a trojan or a virus - I'd use an antivirus software and check my system. Also, disable all plugins in your IE and see if it's fixed or use a better browser like Firefox or Chrome

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't open links??0