Problem with playlists
Thank you Helta your a genius it worked. I also found a different way late last night. I one goes to create a new playlist and chooses as source ones files you will find the M3U playlist listed there. Just add them to a new playlist them one at the time and then save them this will add your playlist to one's library.

Thank you WelshPaul for your input this worked to.

Now I need to add a Playlist submenu to the music menu in confluence..... I'm never happy ...LOL

Once again thanks to all
Best regards to all
BikerDude
HTPC with 16gb ram M-Audio LT1010 sound card feeding McIntosh 7205 power amp Magneplanar 2.7r and Velodyne dd12. All connected to Sony smart tv.
All media on 2 fully redundant TrueNas VMs installed on Proxmox servers. Running Kodi. Everything works brilliantly until i screw it up
Thank you all I am happy as a clam it all works.once again thank you
Best regards to all
BikerDude
HTPC with 16gb ram M-Audio LT1010 sound card feeding McIntosh 7205 power amp Magneplanar 2.7r and Velodyne dd12. All connected to Sony smart tv.
All media on 2 fully redundant TrueNas VMs installed on Proxmox servers. Running Kodi. Everything works brilliantly until i screw it up
hello all sorry for the tardiness

thank you all for your suggestions ... they all worked fine
Best regards to all
BikerDude

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with playlists0