I don't have PVR IPTV Simple Client on ATV2
I have been searching for days to find this PVR. I find codes which does me no good, I can't make any sense of them. Is there a way to install this PVR on my ATV2? Or is there another PVR to use for live tv with the code? I have watched all of the videos and went step by step but in the add ons section it is not there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This add-on comes pre-installed on the ATV2 in XBMC v13 and Kodi v14.
I understand that it came preinstalled. The problem is that it is not installed now and I am wondering how to reinstall it so that I can have live tv running. I can get all of the way up to this step and it ends there because it is not an option. How can or can I reinstall this missing PVR?
It's not possible to uninstall it for the ATV2 from within Kodi. At most, you can only disable it. If it really is completely gone then you need to re-install Kodi.
Thank you Ned can you point me in the right direction to uninstall kodi so that I can re-install Kodi. I have tried and it gave me a command

E: Could not get lock/var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (35: Resourse temporarily unavailable)

E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is ano process using it?
I did it thanks for the advice. Now to re-install it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I don't have PVR IPTV Simple Client on ATV20