• 50(current)
Mod Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support
Hello everyone.
Help whoever can.
How do i implement Horizontal sub-menus with left and right arrow animation?

I have managed to make the sub menu horizontal but can only see 1 entry.
Would like to see 3 entries in that sub menu (just like you see in the vertical sub menus) and with left and right arrow animation.
If anyone can point me in the right direction on how to achieve that.
(2016-01-15, 11:34)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 23:15)bennsherman Wrote: hello there im new to kodi and i have the mxq tv box with kodi installed on it. i doownloaded your bello skin because i cabt find it in the skins from kodi and i have tried to install it but i am lost. i cant figure out how to install it . can you please help me
Bello, should be in the kodi skins to download as long as your not using Jarvis. Appearance/skin/get more.
But to install from the zip you downloaded:
Go to System/Addons/Install from zip. Browse to where the Bellow zip file is to install

i know but it doesnt show on my mxq andriod box running on 15.2
i think i saw it when i was running 15.0 but after updating from the google play store, it doesnt shown and i maunally tried to install it it says its incompatible.

and help please
Before you update Kodi app you should create a Backup with the Programs> add more> Backup add-on. Once you update its better to start fresh, remove app data and then restore using the Backup add-on (Download it again).
Do the above for future updates in Android.

If you're sure that Bello/Bello Fredo skin is not under the Skin list then download repo of this skin from the first post (you can do this using a browser in Android) then in Kodi go to Settings > Addons > Install from zip file > search for the downloaded file, select OK/enter (it will install repo), then in Settings > Addons > Install from a repository > Fred's Repo > Skins > Bello Fredo (select OK/enter to start installation), wait (don't touch anything) until a window asking if you want to change to that skin pop-up, select yes, done!

Also once you install the repo you may want to run check for updates within Addons setting.

Finally if it keeps giving trouble, misbehaving or not working as it should then remove app data, uninstall app, reinstall and start from scratch.

I have used this skin in the past in a Tronsmart Vega S89 Android Box with Kodi 15.2 installed and worked fine.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
Hi guys

Downloaded the Jarvis branch via Git, but can't install due to below. Any idea where to download that plugin?

Plugin.audio.tunein radio not met.
Okay got the tunein sorted, but now it's the extra pack I can't find Sad

Anybody able to assist, as to where to find the complete list of dependencies,
and where to get the from?

Thanks
(2016-01-11, 12:40)saarth Wrote: Downloaded the Jarvis version from GitHub, but got the error "Dependency not met xbmc.gui 5.3.0" Running Jarvis beta 4

I'm getting the same thing. Veronicas reply is of no help. I'm not sure how this is an ExtendedInfo issue if its referring to xbmc.gui. There is no mention of that error in that addon's thread.
Got confused then as I thought you were trying to install new Jarvis version of extended info.
(2016-01-20, 20:00)Veronica Wrote: Got confused then as I thought you were trying to install new Jarvis version of extended info.
Is there some place, I can go to download all the dependencies for the Jarvis version?
Sorry, don't know. Usually the Dev that creates the add-on make it to install everything the add-on needs automatically.
@sualfred

Jarvis RC1 is here, how close is the skin to be fully compatible? I hope you'll managed to get it out when stable version of Jarvis is ready Smile. But I know and respect that family comes first, so just take your time.
Still wasn't in the mood for it and too busy adding PVR support to the fTV skin and with projects of my customers.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Where do I find the Bello Fredo extra pack? I'm trying to install this on Jarvis, but this dependency is missing

Please assist Sad I already installed the tunein dependency, then tried again but now it's asking for the Bello Fredo extra pack

And is there a list of the dependencies that is needed for this skin? Currently I'm using eminence and have already installed a bunch of dependencies, but not what dependencies is required for this skin to work

If this question is in the wrong place, then please move it to the relevant Bello thread Smile
Anybody?

Okay I got this sorted, after copying and unzipping the file and moving to the add-on folder.

However, why after loading kodi, is there no Home menu, it's just blank for about a couple of minutes. Then menu appears?
Anybody have an issue with settings on the main menu? Clicking on it does nothing, even though I set it up as a sub menu and action. Won't allow me in. I basically had to set a sub menu for each section of the settings
Where in skin settings do I go, to have the widget always displayed, and not only when pressing up?
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support6