• 51(current)
Mod Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support
Hi Sual great skin. Not sure if you reading any of my questions, but I downloaded the nightly of Fredo. My question is how would one update this? I installed your repo, but the skin was empty. Even deleting the addon.db didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks

Think I'll rather find my own way around this skin. 6 posts and no response
Disregard
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
I installed this skin on isengard then updated to jarvis latest about a month ago and still no problems works like a charm
That's good but others may run into issues depending on the OS/setup.
If this skin is meant for latest stable build (Kodi Isengard) then I'll personally stick with it.
Anyway if anyone want to upgrade for testing or whatever then its always recommended to do a full backup, usually by using the Backup program addon.
(2016-01-20, 16:05)devsfan1830 Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 12:40)saarth Wrote: Downloaded the Jarvis version from GitHub, but got the error "Dependency not met xbmc.gui 5.3.0" Running Jarvis beta 4

I'm getting the same thing. Veronicas reply is of no help. I'm not sure how this is an ExtendedInfo issue if its referring to xbmc.gui. There is no mention of that error in that addon's thread.

Ok, try this.

1. Download the Bello Fredo Jarvis zip from Sualfred's github repo.
2. Open the zip file,you'll find a Bello Fredo jarvis master folder
3. Copy that folder into the addon folder of Kodi.
4. Start kodi and change skin in appearance menu.

Let me know if it works.
https://github.com/sualfred/bello-fredo-jarvis
Ok let me try and ask a question. I have Jarvis and Sual's Jarvis version installed. I've correctly set up the widgets, but nothing shows up. I'm using the vertical menu. When I had isengard installed it worked fine, so any ideas why it's not showing?
(2016-01-24, 18:48)Veronica Wrote: https://github.com/sualfred/bello-fredo-jarvis

My experience with Bello @ Jarvis/Krypton:

The Isengard-Version works better as the Jarvis-Version (with Kodi 17 Alpha)
(2016-01-24, 23:50)dirtydesaster Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 18:48)Veronica Wrote: https://github.com/sualfred/bello-fredo-jarvis

I'm still in Isengard planning to update to Jarvis. What are the problems/errors are you getting? It's only about performance?
(2016-01-25, 13:03)ferent Wrote:

I'm still in Isengard planning to update to Jarvis. What are the problems/errors are you getting? It's only about performance?
I've had frequent crashes with Jarvis and the Bello skin.
(2016-01-25, 13:03)ferent Wrote:

In the Jarvis-Version:
Skin forget which view I took for movies & series
Skin displays no clearart after a reboot

The Isengard-Version works very nice @ Jarvis & Krypton. The most functions works
Hey.
Any news on this topic?
Is it safe to upgrade to Jarvis now?
Sry mates. I underrated how time consuming a newborn is (3h of sleep/night atm). I also have too much paid projects on my ToDo list to take care of BelloFredo anymore. The little less free time I have will be used to maintain my fTV mod.

The Jarvis version on my GitHub has the most important Jarvis changes already included. All which is left is to revert the widget management system to the Isengard version and apply addon related changes.

Sry again, but family comes first and I don't use this skin anymore on my devices. Feel free to adopt/fork and change what ever you want. If someone is interested to continue my work, don't hesitate Smile
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Photo 

I joke of course.
Hi all users, Hi sualfred,

Of course it sounds like a bad news for this community, but everybody is happy for you.
Do we have a plan to continue?

Someone knows how to update this skin as suggested by fred?
If someone maintains the theme, is it possoble to release it on github and update the repo?

or any suggested alternative?

Thanks all
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support6