• 54(current)
Mod Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support
There are no problems in windows version. Seems your issue is related to non official (osmc) build.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
So I am using this skin in Jarvis with great success. Glad I can still use my favorite skin! The only issue I'm having is within the TV guide, there seems to be no dialogue that opens for pressing enter on a channel. I'd be fine with the context menu opening when pressing enter instead of a dialogue window. Is there an easy way to make that happen?
urgh .. this is getting extremely annoying. i'm running openelec on my android box with isengard and i've tried about half a dozen zip files that claim to be the latest version of bello fredo and nothing works - everything gives me the "dependencies not met" error.

even trying to install the bello nero mod gives me the same "dependencies not met" error

#edit

ok, through some more searching i actually found this startup fix for isengard for the original bello skin that's worked perfectly.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2116775

i've just rebooted the box and it's come back up without an issue, so all is good and i'm happy
@sualfred
Are you planning a version for Kodi Krypton?
(2016-11-01, 19:26)D.K. Wrote: @sualfred
Are you planning a version for Kodi Krypton?

Would be one of the best skin update information if sualfred agreed but unfortunately I'm pretty sure he won't.Confused

Sualfred please save us Big Grin .As Nessus said he won't release an update version for free, you are one of those who can do it for us. Pllllleeeeaaase don't give up.
Only available for Isengard. I became a father in the beginning of this year and also started a new job with a high responsiblity (less free time). The time which is left, is used to maintain my fTV version. Sorry.
Code is still on GitHub and feel free to take care of it on your own.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
I cant forget this theme. I miss in my Krypton. I miss so much..
Can you make a animated Menu like in Bello Nero ? Smile
Please update this for krypton. We need this.. Please.. i am begging you.
Please krypton .........Please Sad
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello Fredo [Isengard] - brutally modded with custom home widget support6