• 2(current)
v15 Xperience1080 4.x Bug Reports & Suggestions
@Piers I've done a rewrite of the video bookmarks dialog as we support thumbnail generation for chapters in Kodi 15.x and the current dialog looks a little ugly Wink

!! UPDATED !!

https://github.com/xhaggi/Xperience1080/...303e8bb7de
Suggestion name: Running Time expressed in Real Time

Description: Instead of having movies with a run time of "120 minutes" - it would compute it into "2 Hours" or "84 Minutes" into "1 Hour and 24 Minutes". Ideally, have a toggle option in the theme settings to allow people to switch it based on preferences.

Dependencies: Not that I'm aware of.
(2015-03-25, 13:53)vinz811 Wrote: Suggestion name: Running Time expressed in Real Time

Description: Instead of having movies with a run time of "120 minutes" - it would compute it into "2 Hours" or "84 Minutes" into "1 Hour and 24 Minutes". Ideally, have a toggle option in the theme settings to allow people to switch it based on preferences.

Not that easily (without a shitload of skin variables) doable right now. The infomanager is lacking time formatting options. Still on my todo for 15.x though.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Slight design changes: Player controls in the 1080XF theme

Description: From my point of view the player controls in the 1080XF theme look very big and edgy, somewhat Windows '95-like maybe. Smile Would you consider changing their design - making them a little smaller, maybe darker (like the OSD weather symbols), put them in circles or something, just to fit in with the otherwise very stylish and elegant interface of the theme? I'm lacking creativity over here but seeing your work you clearly know your way around designing stuff like that.

Dependencies: -

Raspberry Pi 2 B / OpeneELEC
(2015-04-01, 12:20)doeppi Wrote: Slight design changes: Player controls in the 1080XF theme

Description: From my point of view the player controls in the 1080XF theme look very big and edgy, somewhat Windows '95-like maybe. Smile Would you consider changing their design - making them a little smaller, maybe darker (like the OSD weather symbols), put them in circles or something, just to fit in with the otherwise very stylish and elegant interface of the theme? I'm lacking creativity over here but seeing your work you clearly know your way around designing stuff like that.

Dependencies: -

Yes, good idea.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
1) unlock all views

Description: an issue ive been having with the regular xperience1080 skin ever since it released was the limited views selectable for certain modes , such as files mode , addons not having all the views selectable , which ive noticed for a advanced launcher copy ive made that ive renamed to comic launcher for my comics which only has list view available , have all views selectable for all types of addons , files mode etc., thanks

Dependencies: No additional add-ons required.

2) XF optional

Description: make sure to keep XF mode of xperience1080 always alternative as an option , i sure as hell hate the windows 95 flat sharp edges look crap

3)Game Trailer support for Advanced Launcher

Description: add support for Automatic Playback of Game Trailers in the info Panel of any view

4) new sound scheme

Description: ive noticed ever since black removed the sound scheme from xperience1080 its been missing something , crni with his xperience1080+ added it back in , so why not bring an entire new sound scheme for V.4 , id recon itd be nice

5) support for video backgrounds

Description: a couple years ago butchabay made it possible to use dynamic backgrounds aka video backgrounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfg10RdEa54

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119141

, i hope this epic feature can be added in

1.) Show playlist duration/runtime
Description: Show duration of current playlist

If you look at a playlist when using Confluence you'll see the duration of the playlist

While Xperience you see nothing

Dependencies: None that i'm aware of

2.) Icon only view in tv timeline

Description: Icon only view similar to the one used on this Arctic Zephyr mod http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223715

Dependencies: None that i'm aware of again
(2015-03-28, 00:10)mkortstiege Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 13:53)vinz811 Wrote: Suggestion name: Running Time expressed in Real Time

Not that easily (without a shitload of skin variables) doable right now. The infomanager is lacking time formatting options. Still on my todo for 15.x though.

Can i just point out that this script might be useful for this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220753
Opened Kodi today and I am getting script failedConfusedkin widgets

xperience1080 3.50.05
skin widgets 0.0.29

any idea what's up? I've not touched any settings

Code:
13:04:25 T:4284   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 796, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 68, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info_recommended()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 127, in _fetch_info_recommended
                                                self._fetch_tvshows_recommended('RecommendedEpisode')
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 269, in _fetch_tvshows_recommended
                                                if (item2['resume']['position'] and item2['resume']['total']) > 0:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Accidentally posted report in 4.0 thread instead of 3.5 thread, however can confirm problem is still present in 4.0 also
(2015-04-24, 14:00)aNILEator Wrote: Opened Kodi today and I am getting script failedConfusedkin widgets

xperience1080 3.50.05
skin widgets 0.0.29

any idea what's up? I've not touched any settings

Code:
13:04:25 T:4284   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 796, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 68, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info_recommended()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 127, in _fetch_info_recommended
                                                self._fetch_tvshows_recommended('RecommendedEpisode')
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 269, in _fetch_tvshows_recommended
                                                if (item2['resume']['position'] and item2['resume']['total']) > 0:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Accidentally posted report in 4.0 thread instead of 3.5 thread, however can confirm problem is still present in 4.0 also

How can you confirm it's present in 4.0? I'm the only person using 4.0 at the moment as it hasn't been released.

(2015-04-25, 00:41)Piers Wrote: How can you confirm it's present in 4.0? I'm the only person using 4.0 at the moment as it hasn't been released.

I'm guessing he means the version here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=217475
Support for VideoExtras Addon

Description: It would be great if you could add an Button "Extras" in the Movie detail view.

http://i.imgur.com/6KTiAPs.png

This button should start the addon VideoExtras. All the movie extras are shown in an overlay menu.

Dependencies: addon "VideoExtras" (http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.videoextras/)
(2015-04-25, 14:03)komplex Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 00:41)Piers Wrote: How can you confirm it's present in 4.0? I'm the only person using 4.0 at the moment as it hasn't been released.

I'm guessing he means the version here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=217475

Yes I do mean that version
Update: ended up being an error/corruption in my video database
(2015-04-25, 22:51)aNILEator Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 14:03)komplex Wrote:

Yes I do mean that version
Update: ended up being an error/corruption in my video database

Well, now I feel like an idiot. I need to update my git, sorry about the confusion and smug reply.

Adding "TV" to "manage categories" section
Description: I would like to be able to disable the TV section even though i have livetv actually enabled. (I have configured the "EPG" button on my remote to bring up the epg and like to declutter the home screen for WAF.
Dependencies: dunno
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 4.x Bug Reports & Suggestions2