[Obsolete] PseudoTV Lite
I'll have to give that a try. I had heard that custom skin support had been disabled for a while, but I'll give it a try.
(2015-04-24, 19:19)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 19:04)nuentes Wrote: Awesome! I just heard about this today, and will definitely be trying it on my AFTV tonight!

While I'm here - I have a couple PseudoTV questions:
1) is it possible yet to install custom skins? If so - how the heck do you do this?
2) is it possible to edit the keymap for PseudoTV? The fullscreenvideo screen overlay keymap changes I've made are completely ignored by PTVL. It looks like PTVL has made a custom overlay, and I'd like to know what overlay name I need to add to my keymap.xml file.

Thanks for what you do!

1) As far as I know PTVLite has custom skin support. Check out the skins thread for custom skins and more details on installing (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224395)

2) Try editing the global keymap. I believe PTVL pulls from that to access it's internal overlay. Since it is an addon and not a standard feature in Kodi it does not have its own keymap.

Yes I can confirm this. The Global keymap is works for PTVL
Is there a different one that can be used? Wont changes to Global affect other screens, like the home screen?
i have an old android box connected to my bedroom tv,
kodi runs slow but videos runs ok,
for some reason i cannot start pseudotv lite or live, nothing happends after pressing the addon,
tried changing the OS to android and back didnt help,
its hard to extract log from this machine and i think that if ill allow debug 1 it will die Smile

anything i might forgot to do? any advise?

thanks
(2015-05-19, 08:02)hasamba Wrote: i have an old android box connected to my bedroom tv,
for some reason i cannot start pseudotv lite or live, nothing happends after pressing the addon,
its hard to extract log from this machine and i think that if ill allow debug 1 it will die Smile

thanks

You forgot to post your log file Wink Post that on here and we might have a fighting chance at debugging your problem

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2015-05-19, 08:02)hasamba Wrote: i have an old android box connected to my bedroom tv,

thanks

attached log: maybe....http://xbmclogs.com/p1gv59uei
while using PTV Lite, how can I dissable the subtitles? In the past, when I used PTV "full edition", pressing M, it gets into the controls to disable them, but now pressing M does nothing

Thanks in advance for your reply! Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Obsolete] PseudoTV Lite4