The 'Operating System-Specific Support' font is worng
When I look at the list of all the subforums the 'Operating System-Specific Support' has larger font in some boxes and it's little 'diamond' icon is out of position from every other diamond on the left hand side. I see this on IE and Chrome, logged in and logged out. It's not a big thing but it's something I've noticed since the forum was reorganized today.
That is probably because it is a category, not a forum.
I'll check if I can correct that tomorrow.
It doesn't happen for me on either Chrome 40 or IE 11.

Are you zoomed in ? What is your screen resolution? Maybe a ctrl-f5 hard refresh will fix it ?
Firefox looks fine as well
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Looks fine in Chrome, FF, IE and Opera as well as Android using Chrome and the stock browser my HTC came with.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I see the larger font with Safari on OS X and iOS.

EDIT: also on FireFox for OS X.
There is something funky going on. I did some digging and found out that there is one class missing for some reason. That explains different font sizes.

See attached picture.

Kodi @ Windows Server 2012 R2 | Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter
Probably because it is a category, not a forum. The weird thing is I don't see the difference.
So what browser are you using where you can see it ?
That screenshot was taken from Chrome 42.x (beta? canary?) / Windows 8.1, 1600*900 resolution (laptop). You can see some difference right there, from that screenshot. Blush

Chrome gets following "computed" font-size values

- 13px @ last cell of "General Support" row (missing .col-lastpost class)
- 11.0500001907349px (yeah, really) @ other forums and cells, last cells with .col-lastpost class (.col-lastpost defines font-size:85%)

The difference is really not that big, so don't lose any sleep over that. Big Grin
Kodi @ Windows Server 2012 R2 | Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The 'Operating System-Specific Support' font is worng0