bee ess dee
FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSTTTT

(is this thing on? test test)
So does this mean they'll be a headless "server" type version of Kodi by version 15?
I thought this was for people who ran BSD on their HTPC? We don't have binaries for BSD, but it is supported in the code.
Yes, Ned - since you can build our code without modifications on BSD I figured the request for a subforum was warranted. Now lets wait for the hundreds of users to flock here.
(2015-03-01, 07:21)Bogi Wrote: So does this mean they'll be a headless "server" type version of Kodi by version 15?

First post already off-topic. Keep up the good work !
I moved two threads here to make it a bit populated Smile
(2015-03-01, 11:48)Kib Wrote: I moved two threads here to make it a bit populated Smile

haha Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I don't think it was off topic as I think the main reason to run Kodi on BSD would be to run it in a headless "server" type situation. Sorry
The BSD's support graphics cards too, shocking, I know.
Actually, it would be great to have Headless Kodi in a FreeNAS Jail (as Linux Jails were removed with 9.3[/align]).

I might give it a try Smile
What's next? Solaris?
I was hoping for support on my sinclair spectrum.

Actually BSDs are a lot of fun and very very efficient. I feel like porting openelec to a BSD kernel - anyone want to help?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-03-01, 07:21)Bogi Wrote: So does this mean they'll be a headless "server" type version of Kodi by version 15?

No
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I was more of an SVR4 man myself, although I did get confused by the SunOS/Solaris change.

Damn, I'm getting old. Where's my MULTICS handbook...I can imagine sending my videos off to be drawn on the plotters, frame at a time, so I could collect them the next day and play them as a kind of flip-cartoon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bee ess dee1