Linux Openelec - TVHeadend and HD TV = No Go?
can you post your output from dmesg

Also what device you using for input?

What addon you using?
OK I think I sorted it out.. The problem was with an unrelated config file "guisettings.xml". I was using an Openelec disc image and I had installed the skin Rapier which looked like it had some bugs in it. For example the big text on the bottom was completely missing so you had to guess using the icons which screen (TV, Movies, TV Shows, Settings) you were in. So I uninstalled the Rapier plugin and skin which made no effect after I reinstalled it.. I then uninstalled it and deleted guisettings.xml.. rebooted and reinstalled the skin and BINGO The text was back and I was also able to watch HD TV on the Live TV dialog. Not 100% sure how they are related I just know now they both work.

Just FYI @stuCONNERS I was using the RPi2 and TVHeadend on the same RPi2 for input and a PS3 TV Play and the client was just the Kodi TVHeadend plugin.
Good to hear its working now
The only strange thing Ive got is subtitles.. I can't turn the dammed things off.. or figure out where it should be turned off.. They are kind of annoying since I don't really need them.
When playing, hit OK then the audio icon, disable subtitles and set as default for all videos (right at the bottom of the popup menu)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
OK kewl. seems to have worked.. I always used the web JSON stuff to control Kodi through AWX and didn't know about any OK button.. Thank god for Anynet+

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec - TVHeadend and HD TV = No Go?0