One folder won't display album cover
I have a collection of CDs that didn't automatically add the covers, so I renamed all the jpegs "folder.jpg" and they all displayed the covers perfectly except one folder that never works, even when I try a cover that works in any other folder. Any suggestions?
Must be a bug or some problem with the folder in the Windows samba share ... When I put the album cover in another folder it shows up, but even renaming that troublesome folder doesn't work. Strange.
Try rename to: cover.jpg
Maybe the files have embedded image tags that are messed up. Try deleting with a tag editor, and replace if you desire.
I'll try those tonight if I can, thanks for the suggestions.
Still no folder artwork no matter what I do.

I'll just live with it for now.
Try and make a new folder, copy and paste content over, delete old folder and see it it takes the artwork?
(2015-03-05, 11:10)k4sh1n Wrote: Try and make a new folder, copy and paste content over, delete old folder and see it it takes the artwork?

And/or change the name of the folder somehow, even if you just add a "-". If that doesn't work, try changing the song filenames.
No go with any of those suggestions either.
That is very odd. Are you absolutely certain there are no embedded images in the file tags?

Maybe delete the Textures#.db as well.
Can you zip the folder with one of the song files and the .jpeg file for testing on my system.
I'll try to get that done this weekend. Thanks.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...0547421988

I included one song and two album covers I have
Downloaded for testing, will post back with results.
Funny thing. I have the exact same issue. Just decided to live with it after trying everything. So I'd be very interested if a solution is found.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One folder won't display album cover0