Solved Support Multiple PVR backends
I have the same problem Sad trying to use tvheadend and simple iptv...) If i disable them and then enable them both i get it to work, have to do it after every starup on kodi.. FIX Big Grin
(2017-06-19, 19:45)ksooo Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 18:47)Atreyu Wrote: I did not realize this was an issue.
I ran NextPVR and DVBLink for some time and without me tinkering with things, channels just got merged in Kodi. Done.

There are several users claiming that there are issues. If it works for you, fine. It doesn't (100%) for others. Personally I never tried.
Not saying there are no issues, just that i did not realize.
(2017-06-26, 09:29)Atreyu Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 19:45)ksooo Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 18:47)Atreyu Wrote: I did not realize this was an issue.
I ran NextPVR and DVBLink for some time and without me tinkering with things, channels just got merged in Kodi. Done.

There are several users claiming that there are issues. If it works for you, fine. It doesn't (100%) for others. Personally I never tried.
Not saying there are no issues, just that i did not realize.

FYI, support for multiple clients should be improved with recent Kodi Leia nightly builds. I fixed a couple of bugs.
I will certainly be playing with Leia after Xmas.

From what i have read, so much progress is still being made in the PVR area.

Cheers & enjoy the next couple o’days ending the year!
Lightbulb 
Hi,

I think this has not been "Solved" Smile

Would be nice to have a possibility to add more IP addresses of servers to the TvHeadEnd client, load channels and merge servers by channel names with denoted priorities. So when a server is busy the 2nd server is used.

Or where should I ask for that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support Multiple PVR backends1