• 1(current)
WIP TVCatchup.com plugin (blxd edition)
100% Working

Download and Install

Install the beardypig repo add-on and then install the TV Catchup add-on from there, the repo add-on can be downloaded from here: repository.beardypig.plugins-1.2.1.zip.

If you already had a version of the TV Catchup (blxd edition) addon installed, it will automatically update from the beardypig repo.

Please report bugs here: https://github.com/beardypig/plugin.vide...hup/issues

This plugin was only tested with Kodi/Krypton

Release History

Version 2.0.0
- The streamlink module is no longer used to get the streams.
- Added channel region settings, defaults to London

Version 1.2.0
- Replace xmbcswift2 with simpleplugin

Version 1.1.1
- Fixed the ordering of the channels to match the website

Version 1.1.0
- Updated to include the latest channels

Version 1.0.1
- Actually use the new streamlink addon

Version 1.0.0
- beardypig takes over development
- updated to use streamlink addon

version 0.3.2
- Fixed update, should fix the outstanding issues.

version 0.3.0 [bad]
- Updated to support new playlists, uses a new plugin plugin.video.livestreamer, which wraps the python library livestreamer. sailtv and galatv are currently broken.

version 0.2.0
- Updated the plugin to support the new site, unfortunately it is geo-locked to the UK

version 0.1.1
- Renamed add-on to TV Catchup (blxd edition)

version 0.1.0
- Initial release
Is this your version or the one that's been around for a while ?
Mine, I wrote it this morning. It's hosted on github: https://github.com/blxd/plugin.video.blxdtvcatchup
I installed your repo to try It but the addon would not download I could see it there but when u click it nothing happens
@Steve_uk, is it possible for you to retry installing it and make sure you do a Check for updates before. I still had the old version (0.1.0) on the repo, it should be updated to the latest (0.1.1) now.
(2015-03-04, 12:04)blxd Wrote: @Steve_uk, is it possible for you to retry installing it and make sure you do a Check for updates before. I still had the old version (0.1.0) on the repo, it should be updated to the latest (0.1.1) now.
Yeah I will try again won't be until later I'm at work now
it works for me.
i thought stream we're geo-locked but i was wrong, they run here from italy
Peppe
(2015-03-04, 12:04)blxd Wrote: @Steve_uk, is it possible for you to retry installing it and make sure you do a Check for updates before. I still had the old version (0.1.0) on the repo, it should be updated to the latest (0.1.1) now.
The repo installed fine and I updated it.
It's when I went in and I saw TV catchup there but when I clicked it nothing happened
here my 0.0.1 version.
Peppe
(2015-03-02, 15:18)blxd Wrote: Hi guys,

This is my first post and my first plugin. I created a very basic plugin to access TVCatchup.com streams as the old plugin no longer works.

Download and Install

You can manually install the add-on from plugin.video.blxdtvcatchup-0.1.1.zip, it depends on requests and simplejson so you will also have to install those yourself from the main Kodi repo.

OR better, you can install my repo add-on and then install the TV Catchup add-on from there, the repo add-on can be downloaded from here: repository.blxd.plugins-1.0.1.zip

This plugin was only tested with Kodi/Helix

Release History

version 0.1.1
Renamed add-on to TV Catchup (blxd edition)

version 0.1.0
Initial release

Works great, Thanks Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Good to see the return of TVCatchup...all working ok.
Is there anyway to increase the video quality of the streams? Or is it just SD content ?
Good work either way !
Any chance this can be updated to support PseudoTV Live?

I can use the links, but as the plugin generates a new link with a new token, the links become invalid. Is there a way to call the plugin, which in turn gives out a link with token when requested? like plugin://plugin.video.blxdtvcatchup/bbcone or whatver instead of being given the actual stream link

thanks!
Great, +1 for PseudoTV support and more channels and high res images to them and it will be super Smile
And also option to increase stream quality
getting script failed on this one can anyone else confirm its working or not for them thanks
script error also for me.
i'm using it on isengard alpha don't' know on helix, i have to try when at home.
here the pastebin of part of my log.
Peppe
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVCatchup.com plugin (blxd edition)2