NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
Hello...

I´m new to the forum but does anyone else got the problem that the picture gets some kind of stretched and/or zoomed in? I got this all the time and can´t figure out why. If the SATV is connected directly to the Samsung TV in the living room everything is fine. In my media room i got a Panasonic TX-L47ETW5 TV on a Yamaha Rxa 820 AVR. Viera Link, Overscan on the TV turned on and off doesn´t change anything. Satv directly connected to the Pana (without going over the avr) doesn´t change the behaviour too. I tried different hdmi ports and cables without helping with the problem. I don´t know whats the reason for this behaviour!? The SATV is set to 1080x60, but other settings don´t solve the problem anyway. I got some Screenshots of it. I had to use the handycam because if i take a screenshot with the Shield the screenshot looks normal without any zoom/stretch effect!? It happens on the Kodi homescreen, in the music and movie menus and even during watching a movie. Hardware accelaration libstage and mediacodec on and off don´t make any difference.

It happens only when i´m in Kodi and with the Pana TV. When it occured it´s on the whole SATV, even on the homescreen in Android. If i change the resolution it´s gone but it happens again when i´m using Kodi. Anyone here with a idea or the same problem? Sorry for my bad english i´m no native speaker.

Edit: I´m using the 15.2 Isengard RC 3.

Thx and kind regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box) - by Aenkor - 2015-11-14, 00:28
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 12:08
RE: 64bit XBMC - by Dark_Slayer - 2015-12-30, 21:03
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 23:56
Wierd artifact appearing - by foghat - 2016-12-09, 03:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9