NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
(2015-12-11, 06:44)touser Wrote: Thanks, and yeah I know. But considering I want to use netflix and other apps on the shield IR performance is pretty lacking, at least when I tried it with a friends shield tv and the pronto hex posted on avsforum for the shield. The responsiveness to button presses was much slower than IP directly to kodi or using bluetooth anything else. Assuming you're using that setup do you have any suggestions for improving the ir responsiveness with rti + shieldtv?

I haven't received mine yet. It should be here tomorrow. However, I will be using it with a Control4 System. I still sell and service RTI systems occasionally but I took most of my business to Control4 a few years ago and I have been really happy with the decision. I will post back on how the IR performance is with Control4. It will likely be the same but I have found that some IR devices respond better to some control systems than others. In the end I am in the same boat as you and hoping that a reliable IP control solution gets worked out at some point though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box) - by Bahndit - 2015-12-11, 07:19
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 12:08
RE: 64bit XBMC - by Dark_Slayer - 2015-12-30, 21:03
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 23:56
Wierd artifact appearing - by foghat - 2016-12-09, 03:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9