Win Channel stream stops after 5-10 seconds
(2017-06-02, 03:56)zoiobnu Wrote: Same issue here

IPTV Simple Client
Kodi 17.3

Same for me. Just upgraded my kodi 15 installation,
Windows 8.1 on AMD-E350 HTPC.
@zoiobnu
@IvanB

Without a debug log nobody will assist you. Instructions to provide a log are in my signature below. Use the Basic method, and remember to replicate the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
log: https://pastebin.com/JDxYSpSc
I solved it by removing kodi folder from user's appdata\roaming. Be careful, it takes to reconfigure kodi settings again.
Nope, it didn't worked out. Video stream becomes glitchy after a while.
Same issue.  How about giving us an add-on that works and is not banned.
@spanky110668

Feel free to write a better one.

Did the possibility ever cross your mind that it may not be the add-on but the streams you are accessingHuh Why not submit your list and we can check them out...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen I can send you one list for testing purposes. The problem is that the stream ends or changes to the backup stream - Kodi stops like someone pressed the Stop button. There are no issues in VLC because VLC uses auto reconnect, repeat on lost connection. I think the problem will be gone if you add some loop/auto connect, reconnect function instead of closing connection on EOF of the stream.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel stream stops after 5-10 seconds0