Win Channel stream stops after 5-10 seconds
Hello Kodi Forum Community

Before anything I am very sorry if this topic is already open and will thank the administrator to redirect me to it and delete this one if it's the case.

That being said...

I'm running Kodi 14.2 with Simple TV PVR Client on a Windows 8.1 64 bit, AMD e-350 processor.

I have a m3u list of nearly 130 live tv channels operating, not all are from the same source. Some of them went down and when I tried to replace them, found that this specific type of url only play for 5 to 10 seconds and then stops. All other channels work great.

This is the structure of the url:

http://200.38.126.38:8081/TPHLSWeb/M3U8L...40&f=.m3u8

Also, when played on VLC, Ace Player, IPTV or IPTV E-mag apps for android, transmision works fine and never stops.

How can I solve this issue on Simple TV client?

Thanks in advance!
Were you able to solve this? I am facing the same issue...
(2015-06-15, 06:32)luisbp81 Wrote: Were you able to solve this? I am facing the same issue...

Same here
My channel list works grat on vlc , but when I use it on kodi it plays the channel for about 5 seconds and after that it stops playing
Still no answer for this?
I can play m3u lists fine in VLC by turning off looping but I can't find a Kodi plugin that will play these lists without stopping after a few seconds.
Same issue here ......
same here
I don't think there is a LOOP option integrated, perhaps it should be? I am facing same issues and at this point i need to use VLC as loop is a nice workaround for this
(2016-04-30, 14:08)kokoman83 Wrote: I don't think there is a LOOP option integrated, perhaps it should be? I am facing same issues and at this point i need to use VLC as loop is a nice workaround for this

What does this even mean. Same problem here maybe 15 seconds but this happens quite often on specific streams.
My case is the TVshow would be stopped about 10 sec later.

links removed - DarrenHill

Use the (PVR IPTV simple client 2) instead of (PVR IPTV simple client),
then the problem was solved.

PVR IPTV simple client 2 is rc1 version for kodi 16.1

============================================

Sorry, some tv shows still got the problem after a lot of tests.
Then you're using a banned add-on (wiki) and will get no support here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm using OS:Win10 / KODI:16.1 and facing the same problem and I don't how to solve it. I tried to use the PVR IPTV simple client 2, but nothing change and I still any channel stopping after a few seconds.
I hope have any assistance for solving this issue.

Regards.
The same problem with Win 10 and KODI 16.1.
Please,help!!!!

Regards.
Which part of banned add-on (wiki) isn't understandable?

IPTV Simple Client 2 has illegal sources built into it, and is not allowed here nor are discussion or support for it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Same issue here

IPTV Simple Client
Kodi 17.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel stream stops after 5-10 seconds0