• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 8.8.15 for Kodi 15 Isengard [DEPRECATED]
(2015-06-03, 21:42)webmaher Wrote: I try all skins and this is the best one... great work .. everything is just like must to be... my brother is also very happy so far...
I cant find any weak points...

Hi webmaher ans welcome to the forums.

That's really great to hear. Thanks a lot for the kind words.

And please let me know if you have any questions or need any help setting things up Smile
I just pushed v8.1.5 to my repo, and I could use all possible help testing it out.

Support for ExtendedInfo have been updated and more features have been added. Please let me know if everything works as expected.

Changelog for ExtendedInfo features since official 8.1.3:
Code:
- Updated ExtendedInfo according to latest changes: duration changes, hide buttons for tv show and episode content.
- Added rating votes to ExtendedInfo video list window.
- Added T9 Live Search for ExtendedInfo video list window.
- Added Google AutoCompletions to keyboard dialog using ExtendedInfo script.
- Added network logo to ExtendedInfo tv show information window.
- Added some info labels to ExtendedInfo tv show information window.
- Added View Options (hide title / hide scrollbar / hide fanart) to ExtendedInfo video list window.
- Added background fanart images to ExtendedInfo video list window.

You need to manually install the latest version of script.extendedinfo for this to work properly.

Also, support for the add-on service.nextup.notofication have been added, and I could use some help testing this out as well. Smile
HI Gade

i want to update but then i see only black screen...then i shutdown kodi and start again and i got default skin... i try also update with your repo and the same story :-(
Of course i have Isengard Beta 2 now...

P.S. I go to addon folder and delate rapier folder and then voilaaaaaaaaa Big Grin
It Works again ... so far so good ... Cool
Hi webmaher.

So everything works fine now?

The black screen is when the currently used skin updates. Sometimes it takes a while.
second time i wait about 5 minutes and then go to task manager to see if Kodi still use procesor... i have W 8.1, i7 procesor, 8GB RAM and 200Mb/s download internet.....
When you made new update I can try with 10 minutes Big Grin

of course so far so good ..i try almost all addons ...
That sounds strange. Did you try it with other computers?

It shouldn't take long time to update the currently used skin.

I have a similar issue on one of my iPads, although I'm not sure what to do about it.
ups, procesor is i5 not i7 Blush
maybe this happen because i change home background which is on D drive ...
D drive is most of the time in sleep mode...
Yeah, that could very well be the reason Smile
Hi. Fantastic skin!! I just have one small question, how can I change the position of the subtitle and audio offset? At the moment is over the subtitles area and when I need to change the delay/advance of the subtitle, while watching the movie, its really difficult to adjust. some other skins have it centered on upper top of the screen. Thanks!
(2015-06-26, 18:35)rcosta111 Wrote: Hi. Fantastic skin!! I just have one small question, how can I change the position of the subtitle and audio offset? At the moment is over the subtitles area and when I need to change the delay/advance of the subtitle, while watching the movie, its really difficult to adjust. some other skins have it centered on upper top of the screen. Thanks!

Hi rcosta111 and welcome to the forums Smile

Glad you like the skin.

I have redesigned the slider dialog a bit and positioned it at the top of the screen instead. You are right that it makes more sense.

It will be available in the next update. You can get it earlier if you install my repository.
I have run into the same issue a couple others have. When I attempt to upgrade Rapier, I got a black screen and it stayed on that screen. Had to restart Kodi and when I did, it was back on Confluence. Tried it several times with same outcome. I finally manually installed 8.1.5 and all works well. My system is powerful, i5 3.4 ghz, plenty of RAM and HD space.

Rob

P.S. is 8.1.6 out there yet, very interested in your added colors...
Is it possible to create a sub menu item that points to an add-on's actual commands? For example, I created a menu item for Genesis. I would like to create two sub-menu items, one for TV and the other for Movies. I can only create a sub-menu item that calls Genesis, I can't drill down any further.

Thanks

Rob
Hey Gade,

I just added your repo to my Kodi install and found that some of the custom focus and no focus images that were part of 8.0.3 are not in 8.0.5... I don't know if this has happened to any other extra images, but it definitely has happened with 'Files' and 'Top 250'. You submitted them to the custom home menu text forum with this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2011907, so maybe all of the ones after this are affected too?

EDIT: Also, I use the List view when viewing the Video Library. I was wondering if the icons for each entry could be in a higher resolution, as they are quite pixelated when displayed as the 'poster' on the right? Thanks again!

EDIT 2: I have just checked with the submission forum and with the extras folder, and all of the requested images are there before 'Files' and 'Top 250'. So I assume there is a sync issue with your newest update linking to the new entries in the extras folder?

EDIT 3: Now, I've added script.duration but the runtime is still showing in the classic manner...

Cheers,

corrigami
(2015-06-27, 20:24)robmich Wrote: I have run into the same issue a couple others have. When I attempt to upgrade Rapier, I got a black screen and it stayed on that screen. Had to restart Kodi and when I did, it was back on Confluence. Tried it several times with same outcome. I finally manually installed 8.1.5 and all works well. My system is powerful, i5 3.4 ghz, plenty of RAM and HD space.

Hi Rob.

Yeah, I don't know what you can do about that issue. I will look into it when I get some time.

What you can do is to switch to Confluence and let Rapier update. Afterwards you switch back to Rapier. I know it's not ideal, but it's a workaround that will get you updated Smile

(2015-06-27, 20:24)robmich Wrote: P.S. is 8.1.6 out there yet, very interested in your added colors...

Not yet. I working on some issues for Helix and Isengard that needs to be fixed before I push it to the repo.

For now you can download the color themes here, and unpack the contents to the skin.rapier folder. Just overwrite if prompted about that. Restart Kodi and you should have the two new themes.

(2015-06-27, 23:04)robmich Wrote: Is it possible to create a sub menu item that points to an add-on's actual commands? For example, I created a menu item for Genesis. I would like to create two sub-menu items, one for TV and the other for Movies. I can only create a sub-menu item that calls Genesis, I can't drill down any further.

Indeed.

Open up the add-on and save the add-on paths/commands for each item as a favourite. Add those favourites as submenus.
(2015-06-28, 01:28)corrigami Wrote: Hey Gade,

I just added your repo to my Kodi install and found that some of the custom focus and no focus images that were part of 8.0.3 are not in 8.0.5... I don't know if this has happened to any other extra images, but it definitely has happened with 'Files' and 'Top 250'. You submitted them to the custom home menu text forum with this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2011907, so maybe all of the ones after this are affected too?

EDIT 2: I have just checked with the submission forum and with the extras folder, and all of the requested images are there before 'Files' and 'Top 250'. So I assume there is a sync issue with your newest update linking to the new entries in the extras folder?

Hi corrigami.

Thanks for the info. The images will be available again in the next update from my repo.

They are always part of the official versions.

If you need them again, you can download them here.

(2015-06-28, 01:28)corrigami Wrote: EDIT: Also, I use the List view when viewing the Video Library. I was wondering if the icons for each entry could be in a higher resolution, as they are quite pixelated when displayed as the 'poster' on the right? Thanks again!

That's true.

The images are 128x128. Increasing the size of the images would require all images to be redone, and I simply don't have the time for that.

I have taken note of this though. Smile

(2015-06-28, 01:28)corrigami Wrote: EDIT 3: Now, I've added script.duration but the runtime is still showing in the classic manner...

You need to enable it in the Skin Settings -> Media -> Videos -> Use Alternative Duration.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 8.8.15 for Kodi 15 Isengard [DEPRECATED]2