• 5(current)
Release Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix
(2015-03-29, 23:54)dkplayaclub Wrote: Haven't had any issues to speak of using this lately. Is the ability to follow users coming any time soon?

At the moment not possible because of a different API. But till I get my hands on an Apple Device, because Viemo is hating Android Users Wink I think then it's possible to implement the rest of the API.
What about the subtitles? Have you ever looked into that?
(2015-03-30, 23:18)joaovpmamede Wrote: What about the subtitles? Have you ever looked into that?

Haven't found the time yet...and currently I'm having a cold Sad but I created an issue for that, so I don't forget it Wink
(2015-03-31, 09:04)bromix Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 23:18)joaovpmamede Wrote: What about the subtitles? Have you ever looked into that?

Haven't found the time yet...and currently I'm having a cold Sad but I created an issue for that, so I don't forget it Wink

wow, great to know that...and I hope you get well soon.

thanks
Bromix, great addon.

One of my son's classes uses Vimeo to post tutorials but the videos are private and require a password. This password is separate from the login to Vimeo.
I have the password but I don't know how to key it in. Is there a way access these videos with your addon? If not, would you consider adding this in a future update?

Thanks again for your hardwork.
(2015-04-02, 01:47)bm_ss Wrote: Bromix, great addon.

One of my son's classes uses Vimeo to post tutorials but the videos are private and require a password. This password is separate from the login to Vimeo.
I have the password but I don't know how to key it in. Is there a way access these videos with your addon? If not, would you consider adding this in a future update?

I see. I created an issue for me regarding this case. This should be easier than subtitles Wink
Version 4.1.1 (2015-04-04)
FIX: login (encoding issues)
FIX: updating search history

I have to ask, do you see the videos with the addon, but can't play them? Because it's difficult for me to implement this without testing it.
(2015-04-04, 20:19)bromix Wrote:

I have to ask, do you see the videos with the addon, but can't play them? Because it's difficult for me to implement this without testing it.

Hi Bromix,

Thanks for addressing the issue. :-)

I can't see the videos. If I select the folder that contains the videos I see a blank page and an incorrect password error pops up.

bm_ss
Is it possible to see more from a particular user, like you can do in the YouTube addon? Like highlighting a video posted by "user1" and selecting "go to user1" or "more from user1" from the context menu.
(2015-04-08, 14:37)dkplayaclub Wrote: Is it possible to see more from a particular user, like you can do in the YouTube addon? Like highlighting a video posted by "user1" and selecting "go to user1" or "more from user1" from the context menu.

Go to user should do the trick Smile otherwise I don't understand what more you can see of a user?
Sorry. I just checked it and it works. I posted this in the wrong thread. I was using DailyMotion addon.
Feeling dumb. Sad
And I thought I missed something...never mind Wink everything is fine and you're not dump...is DailyMotion working?
Yeah. The addon by AddonScripterDE is still working. It just lacks the style that your YouTube and Vimeo addons have. I know you said making a DailyMotion addon was on your to-do list. I can be patient and wait. Love your work.
I bloody love Vimeo. Thanks bromix!

Quick question (to anyone), is there a version that works on Gotham? I have Gotham on iOS and it crashes xbmc outright upon playing a video. I should update to helix really but..... :-S
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix1