• 6(current)
Release Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix
Version 4.1.2 (2015-05-19)
UPD: proper video selection
UPD: framework
FIX: forum link in addon.xml
Anyone else have problems to login? I've tried changing my password to something without special characters, removed the plugin, addon-data and cache and re-installed but I still can't login. I checked the error-log and found this:

12:39:24 T:140479143602240 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/sign/in/
12:39:24 T:140479143602240 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/sign/in/) failed
12:39:24 T:140479143602240 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/)
12:39:24 T:140479143602240 DEBUG: Loading items: 3, directory: plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/ sort method: 0, ascending: false
(2015-05-31, 12:41)dencrypt Wrote: Anyone else have problems to login? I've tried changing my password to something without special characters, removed the plugin, addon-data and cache and re-installed but I still can't login. I checked the error-log and found this:

12:39:24 T:140479143602240 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/sign/in/
12:39:24 T:140479143602240 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/sign/in/) failed
12:39:24 T:140479143602240 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/)
12:39:24 T:140479143602240 DEBUG: Loading items: 3, directory: plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/ sort method: 0, ascending: false
Can you provide a full debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com or similar service.
http://pastebin.com/zxHjFw72
(2015-05-31, 16:32)dencrypt Wrote: http://pastebin.com/zxHjFw72

I wrote FULL debug log (wiki) not only a part of it Wink. I need to see the system and maybe errors happening before. I tested the addon just know with a password only existing of special characters and at the maximum length - login is working fine for me.

Was the addon working before? Is your login working on the webpage. Please some more information, so I can help Wink
Sorry.

However now it works. Don't know how though. I did put on debug again. Reset the log-file and restarted Kodi. And suddenly I could login again. Thanks anyway and sorry for taking up your time man. I have no idea why it didn't work after other restarts...
(2015-05-31, 18:43)dencrypt Wrote: Sorry.

However now it works. Don't know how though. I did put on debug again. Reset the log-file and restarted Kodi. And suddenly I could login again. Thanks anyway and sorry for taking up your time man. I have no idea why it didn't work after other restarts...

No problem Wink I'm glad it's working for you Smile thanks for the feedback Smile
Hello Bromix, I am testing Rob's support for YouTube add-on in VideoExtras, so far so good and with room for improvement (mainly handling a way to better exiting youtube back into VideoExtras and the dowload option, the later I believe is being taken care of in your to do list.

Hope you don't mind a question for you: would you be able to expose similar end points ("Search" interface) for this Vimeo add-on in Github? If so, then support for Vimeo may be viable in VideoExtras too.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2023955
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2015-06-08, 17:25)capfuturo Wrote: Hello Bromix, I am testing Rob's support for YouTube add-on in VideoExtras, so far so good and with room for improvement (mainly handling a way to better exiting youtube back into VideoExtras and the dowload option, the later I believe is being taken care of in your to do list.

Hope you don't mind a question for you: would you be able to expose similar end points ("Search" interface) for this Vimeo add-on in Github? If so, then support for Vimeo may be viable in VideoExtras too.

Done Wink

Version 4.1.3 (2015-06-08)
ADD: Endpoints search
UPD: code cleaning
(2015-06-08, 18:57)bromix Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 17:25)capfuturo Wrote: Hello Bromix, I am testing Rob's support for YouTube add-on in VideoExtras, so far so good and with room for improvement (mainly handling a way to better exiting youtube back into VideoExtras and the dowload option, the later I believe is being taken care of in your to do list.

Done Wink

Hi bromix,

Thanks for doing that - just playing about with calling the interface - I did notice that if you send it non ascii characters then it generates a script error.

It's not a big deal, as I can always strip out those characters before passing it, but noticed that your YouTube addon handles them OK to thought I'd post it in case you were not aware of this.

Code:
20:55:10 T:2968  NOTICE: [plugin.video.vimeo] Running: Vimeo (4.1.2) on Helix (14.0) with Python 2.7.8
20:55:10 T:2968   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Path: "/search/
20:55:10 T:2968   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Params: "{'q': u'The Breakfast Club \xe9 Extras'}"
20:55:10 T:2968   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Setting content-type: "episodes" for "/search/"
20:55:10 T:2968   ERROR: C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\system\python\Lib\urllib.py:1288: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
                                              return ''.join(map(quoter, s))
20:55:10 T:2968   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: u'\xe9'
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\client.py", line 442, in _percent_encode
                                                result = urllib.quote_plus(s).replace('+', '%20').replace('*', '%2A').replace('%7E', '~')

Thanks
Rob
(2015-06-08, 22:02)rob_webset Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 18:57)bromix Wrote:

Done Wink

Hi bromix,

Thanks for doing that - just playing about with calling the interface - I did notice that if you send it non ascii characters then it generates a script error.

It's not a big deal, as I can always strip out those characters before passing it, but noticed that your YouTube addon handles them OK to thought I'd post it in case you were not aware of this.

Code:
20:55:10 T:2968  NOTICE: [plugin.video.vimeo] Running: Vimeo (4.1.2) on Helix (14.0) with Python 2.7.8
20:55:10 T:2968   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Path: "/search/
20:55:10 T:2968   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Params: "{'q': u'The Breakfast Club \xe9 Extras'}"
20:55:10 T:2968   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Setting content-type: "episodes" for "/search/"
20:55:10 T:2968   ERROR: C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\system\python\Lib\urllib.py:1288: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
20:55:10 T:2968   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\client.py", line 442, in _percent_encode
                                                result = urllib.quote_plus(s).replace('+', '%20').replace('*', '%2A').replace('%7E', '~')

Thanks
Rob
This endpoint is an URI. You have to call it url encoded Wink
(2015-06-08, 23:51)bromix Wrote: This endpoint is an URI. You have to call it url encoded Wink

Thanks for spotting that - I had indeed forgotten to encode that - now calling urllib.quote_plus() to encode the string before sending it, and that results in the name:

Code:
plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/search/?q=The%20Breakfast%20Club%20%c3%a9%20Extras

I hope that's OK (I'm rubbish at this encoding stuff!)

But I still get the error:

Code:
06:00:39 T:5132   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Starting Kodion framework by bromix...
06:00:39 T:5132  NOTICE: [plugin.video.vimeo] Running: Vimeo (4.1.2) on Helix (14.0) with Python 2.7.8
06:00:39 T:5132   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Path: "/search/
06:00:39 T:5132   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Params: "{'q': u'The Breakfast Club \xe9 Extras'}"
06:00:39 T:5132   DEBUG: [plugin.video.vimeo] Setting content-type: "episodes" for "/search/"
06:00:39 T:5132   ERROR: C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\system\python\Lib\urllib.py:1288: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
06:00:39 T:5132   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\default.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                runner.run(__provider__)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\kodion\runner.py", line 32, in run
                                                __RUNNER__.run(provider, context)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\kodion\impl\xbmc\xbmc_runner.py", line 23, in run
                                                results = provider.navigate(context)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\kodion\abstract_provider.py", line 123, in navigate
                                                result = method(context, re_match)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\kodion\register_provider_path.py", line 12, in wrapper
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\provider.py", line 116, in endpoint_search
                                                return self.on_search(query, context, re_match)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\provider.py", line 125, in on_search
                                                xml = client.search(query=search_text, page=page)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\client.py", line 66, in search
                                                post_data=post_data)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\client.py", line 516, in _perform_v2_request
                                                _headers.update(self._create_authorization(url, method, oauth_parms))
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\client.py", line 486, in _create_authorization
                                                base_string += _percent_encode(_normalize_parameters(all_params))
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\resources\lib\vimeo\client.py", line 463, in _normalize_parameters
                                                list_of_params.append('%s=%s' % (key, _percent_encode(value)))
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1293, in quote_plus
                                                s = quote(s, safe + ' ')
                                              File "C:\XBMC\Kodi-14-Helix\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1288, in quote
                                            KeyError: u'\xe9'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
06:00:39 T:5132    INFO: Python script stopped
06:00:39 T:5132   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 5132 terminating
06:00:39 T:6012   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
06:00:39 T:3180   DEBUG:  XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
06:00:39 T:6012   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/search/?q=The%20Breakfast%20Club%20%c3%a9%20Extras
06:00:39 T:6012   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.vimeo/search/?q=The%20Breakfast%20Club%20%c3%a9%20Extras) failed

Thanks
Rob
(2015-06-09, 07:05)rob_webset Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 23:51)bromix Wrote: This endpoint is an URI. You have to call it url encoded Wink

Thanks for spotting that - I had indeed forgotten to encode that - now calling urllib.quote_plus() to encode the string before sending it, and that results in the name:

Code:

I hope that's OK (I'm rubbish at this encoding stuff!)

But I still get the error:

Code:

Thanks
Rob

Can you provide me with original search (without encoding) maybe urllib.quote() will do the trick. Also please provide logs via pastebin.com or similar services Smile
(2015-06-09, 08:18)bromix Wrote: Can you provide me with original search (without encoding) maybe urllib.quote() will do the trick. Also please provide logs via pastebin.com or similar services Smile

So we have the following:

Code:
[plugin.video.vimeo] Params: "{'q': u'The Breakfast Club \xe9 Extras'}"

Which came from the original title

Code:
The Breakfast Club é Extras

(I know it's not the normal title - but I editted it for testing) Big Grin

Which was encoded as:

Code:

Changing between urllib.quote() and urllib.quote_plus() didn't seem to stop the error.

Thanks

Rob
(2015-06-09, 08:40)rob_webset Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 08:18)bromix Wrote: Can you provide me with original search (without encoding) maybe urllib.quote() will do the trick. Also please provide logs via pastebin.com or similar services Smile

So we have the following:

Code:
[plugin.video.vimeo] Params: "{'q': u'The Breakfast Club \xe9 Extras'}"

Which came from the original title

Code:
The Breakfast Club é Extras

(I know it's not the normal title - but I editted it for testing) Big Grin

Which was encoded as:

Code:

Changing between urllib.quote() and urllib.quote_plus() didn't seem to stop the error.

Thanks

Rob

okay...I look into it after work Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix1