• 101(current)
Trakt.tv v3
I don't think you can call scrobble via executebuiltin
Sorry Razze just wondering if you ever got around to looking into the embycon movie trakt problem?
No, I would think it's simply not giving the infos we need.
3 days ago the updating stopped working from Kodi. I guess the login has expired. Tried to relogin, but it seems the addon does not show up the credential screen anymore.
It seems I'm alone with this problem, but stil asking if am I alone? Non of you have the same kind of problem nowadays?
Addon delete and reinstall fixed it.
I've got a feature request / bug report?

I use Trakt.tv and I love this add-on, I appreciate the work you've done because it's basically everything I could ask for, but there's one problem for my use case.

I watch popular shows, you know like Game of Thrones or Westworld, but with several different people, for instance I might watch it with my best friend and my mother, but separately because our schedules differ. This is where the problem/bug comes in.

I use the setting "Mark episodes from trakt history as watched in Kodi" to "fix" my watched history after I deleted Kodi/reformatted because I changed drive partitions and stuff and it's easier than messing with the database to preserve my watched status. BUT if I unmark a show as watched in Kodi (set to unwatched), this setting overrides that and marks the show/movie as watched again. So I lose track of where I was on the 2nd or 3rd playthrough of a series, if that makes sense, because trakt keeps constantly setting the whole season to watched.

Basically I would like for the way trakt add-on syncs to *also* sync the unwatched status to the trakt.tv website history/db. Or at least ignore setting watched status to episodes that have been manually set as unwatched.

You have the option to remove shows/movies that were deleted within Kodi, removed from the trakt history, so why not have an option to also remove the watched status from trakt history? If I manually set something as unwatched, it should be marked as unwatched in trakt history too. That is what I'm getting at.

I hope that makes sense and please let me know if you need any clarification.

Thanks for your time!
I use Cinema Experience to watch trailers before movies, but Trakt keeps then scrobbling the movies I see trailers for as Watched. How can I prevent this? Is that what the scrobble offset setting is for, and if so, what would I do, set it to 4 minutes or something so that it doesn't scrobble at all during a 3 minute trailer?
Hi,
When I set episode to "Mark as Watched", it doesn't get reflect in Trakt (No scrubble).
Please suggest.

Regards,
(2018-04-13, 21:06)HydroDiOxide Wrote:
(2018-04-05, 23:53)Razze Wrote:
(2018-04-05, 09:48)HydroDiOxide Wrote: Hi,

I love the add-on. It's working fine for me on my Libre-elec and linux boxes. However, in windows the add-on won't start. I'm getting a 'Trakt error' notification when starting Kodi, pointing to the log. Below is the error from the log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/3BFYc3V48M/

Any idea what might be going wrong?
 Your six addon seems borked, maybe you got some funny repos installed? Anyway, reinstall six hopefully from the official repo.  

I downloaded the six addon from https://kodi-addons.club/addon/script.module.six/1.11.0 as a zip file. It installed fine, but the Trakt addon still isn't working. 
 FYI - the issues I was having all stem from changes in Kodi 18

Saw this Issue: https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/issues/434

Made a quick change to sleep in service.py and that fixed the issue (was not sure about OnAVStarted - will comment on issue for further discussion)

Just wanted to follow up here in case anyone else was searching the "usual" places.
I have been using trakt.tv on Kodi for a while. I always wondered why the ratings of episodes in Kodi (through scrobbling) are so different than the ratings on the trakt.tv website.

For example for a particular episode in Kodi I see 5 ratings, and the website shows 1708 ratings. Even movies are off, the number of ratings on Kodi are very low when compared to the ratings on the trakt.tv website for the same movie.

Scrobbling is working because when I watch episodes or movies I can see my watch list on the trakt.tv website and also how I rated the episode. Just the number of ratings is different, off by a large number.

Does anyone see this behaviour? Does anyone have consistent ratings in Kodi as in the trakt.tv website?

The plugin in Kodi is 3.2
The trakt plugin is not pulling the global ratings, it only pulls YOUR ratings. The ratings your referring to are scraper ratings, which you need to setup in your scraper.
And to my knowledge there is no trakt scraper unfortunately.
Hey guys,

I have problems with my trakt.tv addon scrobbling.

It scrobbles the movies perfectly including the ratings.

But it doesnt scrobble the library and the playstates of my series.

it keeps on crashing and restarting kodi.

I have debug logging enabled, but in Kodi log I dont see anaything about the trakt.tv addon.

How do I see the log file sof the trakt plugin? And how can i Show them to you?
Nothing keeps on showing up in the kodi log, because the system crashes and the log file is overwritten when crashed...

How can I show you the issues then?
No reaction, deleted log files...
What is the correct location of the remaining trakt script files that don't get removed when you remove the trakt script addon. It is not functioning correctly on the latest version of kodi 17 so I want to compeltely remove it and start again.

Thank-you

Shawn
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35