• 102(current)
Trakt.tv v3
hello my trakt not sharing to social media again since yesterday, and i already doing the disconnect and connect too
is it just me or the trakt is having maintenance
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2018-08-03, 07:27)3500 Wrote: hello my trakt not sharing to social media again since yesterday, and i already doing the disconnect and connect too
is it just me or the trakt is having maintenance
 Trakt announced some days ago that they have problems with that. Not sure if it's already fixed.
This may be discussed before and my apologies for any noob question. Is it possible to use the Trakt to resume movies/tv shows in Kodi 18 (beta 2)?

My movies and tv shows are added from the Google Drive using the Google Drive addon in the Kodi repository by the strm method.

Thx,
V
(2017-11-16, 03:12)Supersilver Wrote: Hey Razze, just wondering was it ever considered to be able to view your lists with this addon so that I could go to my watchlist and then pick that movie or tv show to play from the library?

Hi,

Fantastic app, so handy for keeping my collection watch history up-to-date, especially when installing a fresh build. Was wondering if anyone picked up the development of part of the add-on that could contain a viewable watchlist of films and to play from library. Not keen at all to install a questionable 3rd party add-on just to view my watchlist :o

Keep up the good work, thanks.
Thumbs Up 
(2018-09-19, 18:54)Starmanrf Wrote:
(2017-11-16, 03:12)Supersilver Wrote:  
Hey Razze, just wondering was it ever considered to be able to view your lists with this addon so that I could go to my watchlist and then pick that movie or tv show to play from the library?

Hi,

Fantastic app, so handy for keeping my collection watch history up-to-date, especially when installing a fresh build. Was wondering if anyone picked up the development of part of the add-on that could contain a viewable watchlist of films and to play from library. Not keen at all to install a questionable 3rd party add-on just to view my watchlist :o

Keep up the good work, thanks.   

+1  for Trakt Lists linked to library in Kodi, it'd be amazingly useful to pick and play the next episode or movie from a Trakt list in Kodi! I'd love that!

Many thanks for developing the addon. Smile
Hi there,

I just found out about trakt and that its supported by Kodi. Very nice. So far its working as it should be with media I scanned to my library. But sometimes I have some media files stored on my HDD without scanned to the library. The files are named like "tvshowname.s01e01". But the addon seems not to recognize it when I watching these media files. So is it not supported or do need I to rename the files in a different way so the addon recognize it?

Thanks for your help Smile
(2018-10-06, 17:01)sonic00 Wrote: Hi there,

I just found out about trakt and that its supported by Kodi. Very nice. So far its working as it should be with media I scanned to my library. But sometimes I have some media files stored on my HDD without scanned to the library. The files are named like "tvshowname.s01e01". But the addon seems not to recognize it when I watching these media files. So is it not supported or do need I to rename the files in a different way so the addon recognize it?

Thanks for your help Smile
Not supported, we rely on the information from the library
Thank you for the reply. I thought so, but anyway, its a great addon Smile
Hello

Since yesterday my Trakt addon display Portuguese instead English.
My system is in english
How to change?
Is it possible to not add the 2nd play to trakt. Sometimes kodi loses the place where you stopped watching but if you have almost watched to the end trakt plugin already has sent watched status to trakt. So now when you open that tv show forward to where you left off and watch trakt plugin sends another watched status  to trakt which results in multiple watched.
Hello all,
I see in the description :
- Auto clean your Trakt collection so that it matches up with Kodi
How can I do this ?
When I delete a movie in the Kodi interface (file is deleted too), the movie always appears in my Trakt collection.
Is there a tip to do ?
You need to enable these settings.
Be aware that there is one for tvshows and one for movies.

https://i.imgur.com/YMUDzSl.png
@Razze would it be possible to get a feature where we can export our Watchlists (or other lists) to Kodi playlists for browsing inside our libraries? Maybe using the 'title is' paramaters? Thanks for your work on this add-on.
I'd like to suggest that there be some other trigger for syncing. I have some addons that trigger an update library and it results in way too many syncs. How about going back to timed?
Great add-on, love all the features to keep my collection upto date.

Not sure if you're able to address this or perhaps its an issue for Phil. When I'm browsing TMDB 'upcoming' 'popular' or 'in cinema' movies via the Extended Info Add-on and I try to 'add to watchlist' through the context menu, I get an error unless an item already exists in my library. Would be great to be able to add the upcoming content ahead of collecting it through the Kodi interface.

Thanks
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35