• 117(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2020-07-31, 21:20)JonnyDunk Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 11:05)Razze Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 15:54)JonnyDunk Wrote: Any fix for v3.3.2 stalling at 1% sync?

https://paste.kodi.tv/irasogipep
I'm not aware of that problem
Is there anything in the log that would explain it stalling?
Updated to the 09 AUG 2020 nightly build and still stalling at 1%
(2020-08-09, 21:49)JonnyDunk Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 11:05)Razze Wrote: I'm not aware of that problem

your log is fine, but then again, you probably didn't create it correctly. it's mentioned in the FAQ in the first post how to do this or just look here https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt#creating-logfiles
(2020-08-09, 21:27)jparm Wrote: I've noticed when I watch a film for the 2nd time it doesn't add the second viewing to the history on trakt.  Is it meant to?

It should work fine when your scrobbling. But uploading via history won't work as far as I remember. Reason is, that kodi only stores one date (I think last watched) and a number of times watched. We would need timestamps for all watches.
(2020-08-06, 00:19)Skirge01 Wrote: I'm trying to figure out how to get my log file small enough to post online, but I wanted to ask about the issue I'm having beforehand.  I have several TV shows which have their folders/subfolders marked to be excluded from Trakt updates.  These are shows I've previously watched and are marked as such in Trakt, but I'm watching them again and have marked them as unwatched in Kodi.  For some reason, Trakt is ignoring the path exclusion and keeps marking them as watched in Kodi.

Any idea what might be causing this?  Nothing is sticking out to me in the logs, but I'm not sure what I should be looking for other than the name of the show or "trakt".

Now, to see how I can shrink that log file so it's not too big for pastebin, etc. ...

UPDATE:  Managed to find a place that would allow a large log file:  https://zerobin.net/?28690541a753aa43#91...Ni6xvoQM4U=
Never saw a reply for this. But I'll see if I can reproduce here in a while after I get some sleep to at least give confirmation to it. But I may not be able to reproduce at all since it can be any number of things I'm guessing.

But I'll mark something as unwatched in my library and see what happens on the trakt end to see of its marked as unwatched or "re-watched" on kodi.

Not sure as to my trakt v without looking, but I did a fresh build 2/3 days ago.
(2020-08-27, 11:03)MoreBloodWine Wrote:
(2020-08-06, 00:19)Skirge01 Wrote: I'm trying to figure out how to get my log file small enough to post online, but I wanted to ask about the issue I'm having beforehand.  I have several TV shows which have their folders/subfolders marked to be excluded from Trakt updates.  These are shows I've previously watched and are marked as such in Trakt, but I'm watching them again and have marked them as unwatched in Kodi.  For some reason, Trakt is ignoring the path exclusion and keeps marking them as watched in Kodi.

Any idea what might be causing this?  Nothing is sticking out to me in the logs, but I'm not sure what I should be looking for other than the name of the show or "trakt".

Now, to see how I can shrink that log file so it's not too big for pastebin, etc. ...

UPDATE:  Managed to find a place that would allow a large log file:  https://zerobin.net/?28690541a753aa43#91...Ni6xvoQM4U=
Never saw a reply for this. But I'll see if I can reproduce here in a while after I get some sleep to at least give confirmation to it. But I may not be able to reproduce at all since it can be any number of things I'm guessing.

But I'll mark something as unwatched in my library and see what happens on the trakt end to see of its marked as unwatched or "re-watched" on kodi.

Not sure as to my trakt v without looking, but I did a fresh build 2/3 days ago.
Confirmed w 3.2.5

Marking something as unwatched in the library does not translate back to trakt. It as marked as watched and re-hidden in my case (hide watched) bec that's what trakt already sees it as.
Here's a thought.

I mean I know one tech just has to set unwatched in the library and trakt to make something unwatched. But why not add a trakt manager link to the menu that pops up when you right click a library item ?

This way a person can set unwatched / watched status and it translates to trakt.tv as well as locally sets the status on kodi.

I mean there might already be a separate addon that does that, I'd have to look. But why not just add that to this one?
(2020-08-28, 07:07)MoreBloodWine Wrote: Here's a thought.

I mean I know one tech just has to set unwatched in the library and trakt to make something unwatched. But why not add a trakt manager link to the menu that pops up when you right click a library item ?

This way a person can set unwatched / watched status and it translates to trakt.tv as well as locally sets the status on kodi.

I mean there might already be a separate addon that does that, I'd have to look. But why not just add that to this one?
your looking for the context addon https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=tr...=title+ASC
How do I reset the playing position for in progress movies?

Everytime I reset one it keeps coming back whenever it synchs with traktv
Hello 

all of a sudden new movies are not added to trakt collection anymore. scrobbing works fine.

I still use17.6 better gui with madvr.

here the log:
log

eror:
15:57:31.733 T:3632   DEBUG: [script.trakt] resources.lib.syncMovies: [Movies Sync] Error getting Trakt.tv movie list, aborting movie Sync.

is this an error on trakt side?
I also have Kodi v17.6 and Trakt doesn't work either.
I copy my library to Kodi v18 and sync Trakt there.
This is very inconvenient and we can only hope for an update to the Trakt plugin for Krypton.
(2020-07-30, 11:05)Razze Wrote: I'm not aware of that problem

Did you find a solution for this? Mine is stalling at 1% with Kodi 19 i have to force quit Kodi
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)
(2020-10-08, 18:05)TheBuz Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 21:20)JonnyDunk Wrote: Is there anything in the log that would explain it stalling?

Did you find a solution for this? Mine is stalling at 1% with Kodi 19 i have to force quit Kodi

No solution as of yet provided in this thread.
Creating another logfile like it's suggested in the starting post of this topic might help track it down.
Followed same procedure as last time but hopefully this contains the requisite information

https://paste.kodi.tv/esizozoxup.kodi
(2020-10-08, 18:05)TheBuz Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 21:20)JonnyDunk Wrote: Is there anything in the log that would explain it stalling?

I have had this when it's trying to sync with TV Shows, but my movies worked ok.  For me it turned out to be an issue with the uniqueid field in the nfo, so might be worth checking if you are using nfos.

I had quite a few TV Shows that had the field in the nfo <uniqueid></uniqueid> and these were the shows that were causing Trakt to stall for me, but any nfo that had something like <uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">181321</uniqueid> worked fine.  I think it can affect movies too, but mine must have been ok, fortunately.  I don't know if you can just delete that uniqueid field in the nfo, but as I scrape mine with Ember, I just re-scraped them so the uniqueid field was correct.
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35