• 133(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2022-12-18, 07:01)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: I assume everything will get back to some kinda normal once trakt gets back on top of their database. Would it also be the reason as to why trakt isnt rating at the end of episodes or movies or marking current stuff as watched ? Figured that their website was back up things would be ok again.

Yes, the API will be back up next week, so things should sync back up then. I am not too sure about the ratings. Those we may all have to go over, and for many of us, it's a lot. Their DB backup has been recovered for the period of Nov. 7, 2022.

Hope this helps. For more info., you can visit them on Twitter.

Regards,

Shedrock
Will Trakt plugin only sync if the files in Kodi are working? Or will it just sync whats in the DB regardless of if the paths to the files are working?
I have a question that might have been answered before, but is there any way to get this plugin to also update the rating shown in the library with the one you just gave in the default estuary skin?
When I visit Trakt, it says that the Trakt API is online since the December 20th, but I still can't force a scan to update changes in viewing or media I added to the library.
It's not just me, right? Does API mean something other then what I'm expecting in this context?
My plugin does not update watched status on Trakt from Kodi anymore.
While Trakt was down I watched shows and then watched status on Kodi is correct but after running Trakt it still shows as un watched on Trakt.
(2022-12-22, 12:28)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: When I visit Trakt, it says that the Trakt API is online since the December 20th, but I still can't force a scan to update changes in viewing or media I added to the library.
It's not just me, right? Does API mean something other then what I'm expecting in this context?

(2022-12-22, 14:21)Nekromantik Wrote: My plugin does not update watched status on Trakt from Kodi anymore.
While Trakt was down I watched shows and then watched status on Kodi is correct but after running Trakt it still shows as un watched on Trakt.

I had to re-authorize the trakt addon. Probably because of their recent issues and finally coming back online.
I also had to re-auth every addon that uses trakt.
(2022-12-22, 16:15)flhthemi Wrote:
(2022-12-22, 12:28)I_hate_popcorn Wrote: When I visit Trakt, it says that the Trakt API is online since the December 20th, but I still can't force a scan to update changes in viewing or media I added to the library.

(2022-12-22, 14:21)Nekromantik Wrote: My plugin does not update watched status on Trakt from Kodi anymore.

I had to re-authorize the trakt addon. Probably because of their recent issues and finally coming back online.
nope this is on a fresh install of Kodi and plug in after it came back online.
(2022-12-22, 16:15)flhthemi Wrote:

That worked beautifully, thank you
Is scrobbling and rating working for you guys? Only thing that works here is syncing my collection.. I have re-authorized the addon, 2 times in fact :)
(2022-12-23, 00:17)adsasdgasdgasdg Wrote: Is scrobbling and rating working for you guys? Only thing that works here is syncing my collection.. I have re-authorized the addon, 2 times in fact Smile
Everything works for me since trakt has been back online. I did however have to re-authenticate twice to get it running. I don't think the addon is the problem. However, you may want to post on the VIP forums over at trakt.tv. I am sure they may be able to assist you over there.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2022-12-23, 03:33)shedrock Wrote:
(2022-12-23, 00:17)adsasdgasdgasdg Wrote: Is scrobbling and rating working for you guys? Only thing that works here is syncing my collection.. I have re-authorized the addon, 2 times in fact Smile
Everything works for me since trakt has been back online. I did however have to re-authenticate twice to get it running. I don't think the addon is the problem. However, you may want to post on the VIP forums over at trakt.tv. I am sure they may be able to assist you over there.

Regards,

Shedrock

Thanks, ill do some more digging, atleast i know it has to be something here locally.

edit: reinstalled and now its working! Thanks for the hints Smile
Hello, I’m very new to Kodi and I’m using it exclusively for the streaming possibilities of add-ons (ConTv, Watchnixtoons, etc). Is it possible to sync favorites you select from add-ons across multiple devices? I’ve installed Trakt in two different devices to test this out and authorized properly at least in Watchnixtoons, but I’ve had no results so far. Is it even possible to achieve what I’m trying to do?

Thanks
Suddenly.. Since this week.. Trakt is not setting everything as watched when I've watched something. I can see on trakt.tv when I'm watching something.. But it won't set it as watched anymore.
Tried to re-activate as well.
I checked my watched status on the trakt site for the past week. Some things are there.. Others are not.. Very weird.

Anything else I can try ?

Edit : when I run the addon manually in kodi, it seems trakt.tv updates the watched list. But normally I didn't have to do that and trakt would be updated automatically.
(2023-01-15, 18:43)aneurysm- Wrote: Suddenly.. Since this week.. Trakt is not setting everything as watched when I've watched something. I can see on trakt.tv when I'm watching something.. But it won't set it as watched anymore.
Tried to re-activate as well.
I checked my watched status on the trakt site for the past week. Some things are there.. Others are not.. Very weird.

Anything else I can try ?

Edit : when I run the addon manually in kodi, it seems trakt.tv updates the watched list. But normally I didn't have to do that and trakt would be updated automatically.
Yeah I noticed the last few episodes I watched, they appear in 'recently watched' at trakt.tv, but when I click on the show there is no History of watching episodes. It just says I have Collected the episodes.
Anyone else experiencing problems with this ? 
It seems to be getting worse here. 19 out of 20 things I watch don't appear as watched on trakt.
When I then manually run the trakt addon to sync ... it does that, but not all. Let's say that I see that 10 things are not set as watched, a sync sets some things as watched, but not all .. sometimes I need to run the app 2 or 3 times to get everything marked as watched on trakt.
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35