• 91(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Seems like your not properly scraping your tvshows via tvdb
I use local data scraping only.
All scraping is done with Ember MM.
I checked lots of things and everything is scrapped fine, all nfo's have the good id's from tvbd.
If I could get more debug info of what exactly is going wrong and wich serie and why.
Then I could maybe fix that if its even de nfo that is the problem and not Kodi reading it wrong or putting it wrong in the database.

PS if I manually set watched state per episode thru the context menu trakt addon it works fine.
But that can be that that particular episode isnt the one that gives problems.
I seem to be having a similar-ish problem that just appeared 2 days ago. I updated my sources with a few new movies and episodes. Movies synced fine and updated my collection. ALL of the episodes did not sync or update my collection(on trakt website). I watched those episodes and have it set to scrobble episodes, but my collection hasn't been updated nor marking those episodes as watched. Now, ANY movie I watch, scrobbles and updates the playcounts just fine. Any episodes I watch will scrobble and update my playcounts as long as it's not the episodes that I did a few days ago. Every time I update sources in kodi, the trakt addon runs and appears to sync everything correctly(no error pops up and says finished). I attempted to run trakt manually last night and noticed this morning before I left to work that it was still sitting where it was last night saying parsing episodes of 6 out of 112 episodes. All movies/episodes are scraped through MM also, with correct info. Kodi uses local scraper.

I was wondering if there is a cache file that I could delete or should I uninstall the addon and reinstall? I'll be able to provide a debug log once I have gotten home.
I even started over with a fresh install and empty database.
Everything works a ok if I use the standard scrapers for tvshows. (no matter if anime or normal series)
But it allways fails when I use local info only.
I checked all nfo's, all have the right info. (else kodi itself would even give a problem)
Movies are allways fine no matter if i use local info only or scrapers.
It's gotta have to do with whatever trakt is doing or they changed the API.
For some odd reason, trakt is not scrobbling my episodes anymore like I normally get a tweet when it start nothing happens
Any update on episodes not being scrobbled Huh?
(2017-06-29, 21:07)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Any update on episodes not being scrobbled Huh?
I don't think it's a Trakt API issue, as it scrobbles as normal for me & has done for months, I don't use local info only though so perhaps that's the issue. I'd suggest posting a log file as it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue.
Unless something has changed, my install hasn't changed in at least 6 months and haven't had this issue before a few days ago. I need to clean it up anyways, so I'm gonna do a clean install, after that I'll post an update with whether this worked or upload my log.
Well, did a fresh install and same results. I turned on logging and exited kodi so I could start fresh and have as small a log as possible, I thought for giggles I'll just compare the nfos to older confirmed working episodes and there it is. I found the problem and have corrected it. Everything works as should!
What was the issue so you can also help others with your findings

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2017-06-30, 00:52)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Well, did a fresh install and same results. I turned on logging and exited kodi so I could start fresh and have as small a log as possible, I thought for giggles I'll just compare the nfos to older confirmed working episodes and there it is. I found the problem and have corrected it. Everything works as should!

Can you tell me how you fixed it as i'm having the same issue?
Trackt 3.11

For Movies, things seems to be working okay. However for TV shows, nothing works:

During TV Show synch: (Gets stuck synching TV shows):
Code:
17:06:59.991 T:4416   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 335, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\sync.py", line 65, in sync
                                                syncEpisodes.SyncEpisodes(self, progress)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncEpisodes.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                kodiShowsCollected, kodiShowsWatched = self.__kodiLoadShows()
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncEpisodes.py", line 114, in __kodiLoadShows
                                                show['seasons'] = kodiUtilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 188, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                episodeObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episode, mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 133, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                'ids': {'tvdb': data['uniqueid']['unknown'], 'episodeid': data['episodeid']}, 'watched': watched,
                                            KeyError: 'unknown'

After TV Show playback ends (Instead for ratings):
Code:
17:09:40.036 T:12984 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)
17:09:40.036 T:12984   FATAL: [script.trakt] resources.lib.service: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: ("'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'",)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 42, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\scrobbler.py", line 188, in playbackStarted
                                                result['episode']['episodeid'] = self.curVideo['id']
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:09:43.243 T:12984 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)
(2017-06-29, 21:59)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-06-29, 21:07)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Any update on episodes not being scrobbled Huh?
I don't think it's a Trakt API issue, as it scrobbles as normal for me & has done for months, I don't use local info only though so perhaps that's the issue. I'd suggest posting a log file as it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue.
Sorry for being a noob but Big Grin

Not sure this older post is the correct method or location. For many months I've been having the issue of Trakt? (Kodi?) not properly detecting LOCAL TV info. In other words, if I search for an item (episode) that I KNOW already exists in my library, it isn't detected. In the same sort of search for a MOVIE, the local copy IS properly detected. Given the popularity of these features, I'm surprised this has not been widely reported (or maybe it hs & I have not looked in the correct place?). I picked this location to post, given the discussion seems to cover basically the same issues. Thank in advance for any assistance (will be following thread).
Hey guys

I have a weird issue. Sometimes bunch of movies will be marked as seen (both on trakt and kodi since I have dual way sync activated) that I did not watch. This happened twice, a 3 month interval. On one day, every few minutes a movie will be marked as watched. It can be a movie I had already watched earlier or a movie I have never watched. It does that for a dozen or so movies, mostly movies added recently to my collection. I don't see any other pattern that can link those movies,

So for now I manually "unsee" them in kodi and trakt, but did any of you already encounter this?

Kodi 17, trakt 3.1.11

Thanks
Raphael
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35