• 92(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Can the trakt add-on scobble just the mythtv pvr?

I have an Emby server with the trakt plugin for when I watch outside of the house but when I'm home I use Kodi with the Emby for Kodi add-on. I also use Kodi as a frontend for Mythtv. I added the trakt add-on for kodi and it works fine but since I have trakt on the emby server I get 2 views for everything I watch from Kodi. One for the Kodi view and another for the Emby view. Of course what I watch from the Mythtv PVR plugin only scobbles once.

So I was hoping there was a way to only scobble the mythtv pvr and not the movies and tv shows from kodi.
(2017-07-07, 02:16)MKANET Wrote: Trackt 3.11

For Movies, things seems to be working okay. However for TV shows, nothing works:

During TV Show synch: (Gets stuck synching TV shows):
Code:
17:06:59.991 T:4416   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 335, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\sync.py", line 65, in sync
                                                syncEpisodes.SyncEpisodes(self, progress)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncEpisodes.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                kodiShowsCollected, kodiShowsWatched = self.__kodiLoadShows()
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncEpisodes.py", line 114, in __kodiLoadShows
                                                show['seasons'] = kodiUtilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 188, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                episodeObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episode, mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 133, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                'ids': {'tvdb': data['uniqueid']['unknown'], 'episodeid': data['episodeid']}, 'watched': watched,
                                            KeyError: 'unknown'

After TV Show playback ends (Instead for ratings):
Code:
17:09:40.036 T:12984 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)
17:09:40.036 T:12984   FATAL: [script.trakt] resources.lib.service: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: ("'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'",)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 42, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\scrobbler.py", line 188, in playbackStarted
                                                result['episode']['episodeid'] = self.curVideo['id']
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:09:43.243 T:12984 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /scrobble/start" - 404: "Method exists, but no record found" (Not Found)

Are you using thetvdb as metadata provider?
i deleted movies on my storage harddisk ane i also deleted the movies on kodi too
so when i sync trakt, and when sync finishing i check on my trakt via web browser and my movie still counting 600 but on my kodi and storage just only 400

how i can solve my problem without checking one by one to remove deleted movies on trakt site?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-07-06, 06:36)Qwijibo Wrote:
(2017-06-30, 00:52)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Well, did a fresh install and same results. I turned on logging and exited kodi so I could start fresh and have as small a log as possible, I thought for giggles I'll just compare the nfos to older confirmed working episodes and there it is. I found the problem and have corrected it. Everything works as should!

Can you tell me how you fixed it as i'm having the same issue?

Sorry came back to this soooo late. It was my nfo files. I made a few changes and voila they started working. Can't honestly remember what it was, but it was something with the ID number IIRC.
(2017-08-03, 21:53)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-07-06, 06:36)Qwijibo Wrote:
(2017-06-30, 00:52)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Well, did a fresh install and same results. I turned on logging and exited kodi so I could start fresh and have as small a log as possible, I thought for giggles I'll just compare the nfos to older confirmed working episodes and there it is. I found the problem and have corrected it. Everything works as should!

Can you tell me how you fixed it as i'm having the same issue?

Sorry came back to this soooo late. It was my nfo files. I made a few changes and voila they started working. Can't honestly remember what it was, but it was something with the ID number IIRC.

You probably changed "tvdb" to "unknown"
(2017-08-03, 10:16)3500 Wrote: i deleted movies on my storage harddisk ane i also deleted the movies on kodi too
so when i sync trakt, and when sync finishing i check on my trakt via web browser and my movie still counting 600 but on my kodi and storage just only 400

how i can solve my problem without checking one by one to remove deleted movies on trakt site?

You want to enable this setting
i already enabled that setting, and i synced again
but on my trakt the compare movies between on my kodi and trakt site is different
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Hello There !

I'm a newbie. I want to install trakt addon in kodi, but was unable to do because of some dependencies error. I downloaded the zip file from github and tried even manual install but no use. Then I just copied the script.trakt folder in my C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Kodi\Addon and kodi is showing the trakt addon but it's not opening.

Whenever I start Kodi I saw an error from trakt asking to view log. I'm uploading my log file. Here's the link - paste.ubuntu.com/25311836/

Hoping to hear from you soon.
(2017-08-14, 13:41)Ginchuriki Wrote: Hello There !

I'm a newbie. I want to install trakt addon in kodi, but was unable to do because of some dependencies error. I downloaded the zip file from github and tried even manual install but no use. Then I just copied the script.trakt folder in my C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Kodi\Addon and kodi is showing the trakt addon but it's not opening.

Whenever I start Kodi I saw an error from trakt asking to view log. I'm uploading my log file. Here's the link - paste.ubuntu.com/25311836/

When you copy the file into kodi dependencies will not be resolved. So I would advise you to either install from the repo or install from the zip file (not copy it into kodi). Both will lead to dependencies getting resolved.
(2017-08-14, 19:56)Razze Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 13:41)Ginchuriki Wrote: Hello There !

When you copy the file into kodi dependencies will not be resolved. So I would advise you to either install from the repo or install from the zip file (not copy it into kodi). Both will lead to dependencies getting resolved.

Thanks finally I was able to install. Let me tell you how I was able to install -

I tried to install trakt from official repo but was not able to because whenever I tried to install Kodi crashes.

Then I installed module.script and dateutil in Kodi by installing from zip.

Then I manually copied the script.trakt to folder and updated the addon.

Viola!!

Thanks Razzee, I'm really diggin your addon.
Hi,

I have installed Kodi 14 and Trakt. Everything but 1 thing works. Trakt do not update its watched list from Kodi? How do I sync the library over to Trakt?

When restarting Kodi the Trakt do start and makes som updates but its still missing watched markers?.
(2017-08-04, 04:52)3500 Wrote: i already enabled that setting, and i synced again
but on my trakt the compare movies between on my kodi and trakt site is different

Check if you enabled "Allow file renaming and deletion" in kodi, since the default is off... (check the last picture link removed)
Hi,

I'm almost sure that this was asked before, but I didn't find it...

Does the addon sync between Trakt.tv wesite and kodi library is dual sided or only kodi library to Trakt.tv website, since when I add/remove shoes/movies to my kodi library I get them updated on the website but not the other way around. Is this the correct addon behavior or should I fix something.

TIA
What information is really sent to Trakt? I have checked the API and it looks like its only names of the movies/episodes? Not anything about the library, like filename, checksums or anything that could be illegal information(Like from downloaded media)? Is this true? Is it safe to use even for users that download there movies/series?
Great addon. Thanks. But I think I've found a bug: I've noticed that my list of tv shows can't be ordered alphabetically. Even if I go to Trakt's homepage and set the default order for my lists to alphabetically ('Title'), the lists in Kodi remain ordered by 'Rank'.
Can this be fixed? I'd really appreciate it. It is quite frustrating, as the 'ranked' tv shows appear to be ordered randomly (I have no idea how the shows are ranked).
CuBox-i4Pro & RPi3
OpenELEC 8.0.4
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35