• 112(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2020-02-18, 15:21)ronie Wrote: thanx for the heads-up!
it's indeed a typo i made when updating many script modules for matrix.

fix is on it's way: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/com...9ee3e40e84

Thanks for the prompt action!
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Syncing on library update is way too often, does anyone know a way I can trigger a sync more often than never but not on every update?
Thx
Can I sync scrobble deletions from Trakt to Kodi?

What happened to me was that somehow I managed to mark most of my series as watched inside Kodi (probably one of the guests that I had over did this) which in turn got synced to Trakt. I only managed to pinpoint when it happened because of Trakt so I deleted the watches on the site. Problems is that whenever I start Trakt on Kodi, the stats get synced from Kodi to Trakt. Since I cannot change Kodi's history and I don't want to "unwatch" episode by episode inside Kodi, I'd love to be able to delete all that was accidentally scrobbled to Traked and then sync those deletions back to Kodi. Is that evenpossible?

Thanks!
this seems to be broken for Kodi 18
no longer installs as dependencies dont install.
Has anyone tested this in the 19 nightlies?
We switched to 19 due to some issues with audio sync, tried to go back to 18 but couldn't get trakt to install so sticking with 19 for now...
Hello Kodi/Trakt community,

Has anyone encountered the following issue before:

When I finish watching a tv show/movie the rating window won't pop up.

If I replay the episode and fast forward to the end, the rating window does pop.

Using Kodi Leia 18.6 on nVidia Shield (2017) addon and the latest trakt.tv addon available in the kodi repository.

Any feedback/solution is welcome
(2020-03-26, 19:35)Lanier Wrote: Hello Kodi/Trakt community,

If I replay the episode and fast forward to the end, the rating window does pop.

Using Kodi Leia 18.6 on nVidia Shield (2017) addon and the latest trakt.tv addon available in the kodi repository.

Hi I'm having this:
"When I finish watching a tv show/movie the rating window won't pop up."
Didn't try the other option, but I will to see what happens.

I'm Using Kodi Leia 18.5 on RP3+ (XBian) and the latest trakt.tv addon as well.

I would like any solution/feedback too.

Thanks!
For a while now kodi with trakt is NOT syncing across different devices for me.
I have a Winodws 10 server with all my local media ( TV SHow Box sets & Movies ripped appropriately ) which runs Kodi 18.6 using ANS skin.
I have anther TV in Kitchen which is Android NVIDIA Sheild running Kodi18.6 and Titan Bingie Skin.
Trakt is installed & authorized on both.
But Nothing except for whatever is being played locally in Kodi db is updated in both devices.
I guess the main PC trakt updates Trakt website .. but recently lot of shows get marked wrong ( which has been on issue with main trakt for a long time ).
AND it does not sync playback across the 2 devices ?
I am frustrated and even tried emby ( but quickly reveterd to Kodi native db).
Any Ideas ?
Has anyone else encountered a problem where trakt automatically gives any new movie a rating of 10 even before watching it? I have had this problem for a while now and even after resetting everything (including my pc. Not related in any way), it seems to find a way to crawl back. It's annoying in that I have to go to the trakt website to correct the ratings (even the movies that I've watched and couldn't care less about).
(2020-03-24, 18:10)WolvesPhil Wrote: Has anyone tested this in the 19 nightlies?
We switched to 19 due to some issues with audio sync, tried to go back to 18 but couldn't get trakt to install so sticking with 19 for now...

yeah, can you point out something specific that's not working for you on 19?

(2020-03-30, 17:35)shaktoo Wrote: For a while now kodi with trakt is NOT syncing across different devices for me.
I have a Winodws 10 server with all my local media ( TV SHow Box sets & Movies ripped appropriately ) which runs Kodi 18.6 using ANS skin.
I have anther TV in Kitchen which is Android NVIDIA Sheild running Kodi18.6 and Titan Bingie Skin.
But Nothing except for whatever is being played locally in Kodi db is updated in both devices.
I guess the main PC trakt updates Trakt website .. but recently lot of shows get marked wrong ( which has been on issue with main trakt for a long time ).
Any Ideas ?

Did you activate the setting on both machines? Are you using NFO files?
I use Mediaportal and Kodi. Kodi is on 4k firesticks.
What I would Like to know is can Trakt track personal videos?
I record with mediaportals TVserver, this is in a folder called Recordings.
The Wife will start watching in the kitchen a recording of GMA, and would like to finish it in the Den, using kodi in both locations.
Mediaportal works great with this but to PC's running all the time gets expensive (power).
Tv shows and Movies work great, but personal videos don't see how to setup for tracking.

Thanks,
Cam
(2020-03-29, 00:14)havilson Wrote:

Hi I'm having this:
"When I finish watching a tv show/movie the rating window won't pop up."
Didn't try the other option, but I will to see what happens.

I'm Using Kodi Leia 18.5 on RP3+ (XBian) and the latest trakt.tv addon as well.

I would like any solution/feedback too.

Thanks! 
I´ve the same problem
(2020-04-05, 00:45)Razze Wrote:
(2020-03-24, 18:10)WolvesPhil Wrote: Has anyone tested this in the 19 nightlies?

(2020-03-30, 17:35)shaktoo Wrote: For a while now kodi with trakt is NOT syncing across different devices for me.
Any Ideas ?

Yes. Trakt is installed & enabled in both devices . And yes all local NFO files . I use ember media manager to scrape all my files for metadata  artwrork etc etc. 
I tried on the Sheild to access the same Library from my Main PC as server but I think its a separate library . 
maybe just a unified database from the main server that could be used by both Kodi's? isnt that is whats supposed to happen ?

Yes i am having this same problem for some time now. Since i started using 18.x. with the Aeonnox silvo skin

At first it was ever other show then it got to be like every third show it would ask for a rating. Then it was rare if it asked.

I have deleted and reinstalled trakt, i have when to trakt.tv auth page https://trakt.tv/oauth/authorized_applications
and deleted all and then setup trakt again in Kodi and addons.
I deleted/uninstalled many of the extra skin addons from the help page of the Aeonnox silvo skin, that got it working better but still not every time.

Still have the problem. Something is corrupted.

Wondering if i need to delete the database in kodi and try again?
or is something corrupt at trakt site?
(2020-04-05, 00:45)Razze Wrote:

Any Ideas ?

I was finding that it was hanging at "Loading movies from Kodi"

In the log files I see the following, let me now if you want full logs...

2020-04-06 18:06:49.113 T:15540   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 926, in _bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\sync.py", line 56, in sync
                                                syncMovies.SyncMovies(self, progress)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                kodiMovies = self.__kodiLoadMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 66, in __kodiLoadMovies
                                                kodi_movies = kodiUtilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 201, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                movieObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('movie', movie, mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 163, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                data['ids'] = data.pop('uniqueid')
                                            KeyError: 'uniqueid'
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35